Chinatown [SF]: The Devil's Advocate

Chinatown [SF]: The Devil's Advocate

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will two Republican A.I. robots/lovers (Ultra-Magnus/Arcee) enjoy their capitalism-adventure on Earth (Chinatown!) or be 'disoriented' by a Devil's Advocate (Cyclonus)?

"
Does capitalism geometry truly inspire forms of civilization optimism (or detentions)? Inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

Ultra-Magnus and Arcee had become great friends and burgeoned their relationship and had become truly sentimental with each other and dreamed up a fantastic adventure to a faraway 'blue planet' called Earth, inhabited by human beings.



They transformed into the humanoid travelers Amlan Satan and Esha Laramore and traveled to San Francisco Chinatown to enjoy some zesty Chinese food and take in the human-Earth spirit(s) of the ethnic business-district and its 'unique' culinary flavors/taste, to truly appreciate and understand capitalism in human civilization!



However, their old nemesis from their home A.I. planet (Cybertron) named Cyclonus tracked/stalked them to Earth and himself transformed into a human media-star's twin-brother, separated/lost at birth and unknown to his 'celebrity' brother and followed Amlan (Ultra-Magnus) and Esha (Arcee) to San Francisco Chinatown to 'antagonize' their research as a 'robotic' Devil's Advocate of paranoia!



CYCLONUS: As this 'twin' of a celebrity, I'll entice/provoke these lovers' 'true' sense of capitalism advertisement(s)!



Amlan and Esha were enjoying a wondrous meal of crab-and-eggdrop soup, beef chow-fun, and shrimp toast when the twin-celebrity long-lost 'sibling' (Edward Franks) talked his way into the San Francisco Chinatown eatery and sat down right at their table, announcing to the lovers that he's ironically/actually 'Cyclonus' (their old adversary!) and wanted to 'test' their little Earth-species capitalism journey to see if they'd really been 'tasting' this civilization's innocence-sense(s) of dollars/democracy!



AMLAN/ESHA: What the blue-blazers are you doing here, Franks?
FRANKS: Call me...Cyclonus, good friends/lovers!
AMLAN/ESHA: We're simply taking in the air of Earth capitalism in Chinatown, Franks.
FRANKS: I can see you make a 'lovely' delighted couple in this 'American' town of money!
AMLAN/ESHA: What the heck do you want with us here, Franks?
FRANKS: Are you really into this whole capitalism vacation thing, for yourselves?
AMLAN/ESHA: Maybe, but what's that to you and not privately us, Franks?
FRANKS: Well, I'm wondering what's your 'sense' of tasting a civilization.
AMLAN/ESHA: Why?
FRANKS: Well, back on Cybertron, we're considered war-children, ya know!
AMLAN/ESHA: So what?
FRANKS: How'd you justify 'retreating' here for a peace-trip in Chinatown, then?
AMLAN/ESHA: Well, we're trying to 'attach' ourselves to the diagrams of dioramas, Franks.
FRANKS: Well, are you really investigating the 'norms' of romance in a differing place?
AMLAN/ESHA: You're implying we 'belong' more with you...as a Cybertron war-duet?
FRANKS: Precisely.
AMLAN/ESHA: Disagreed, Franks; we're here to breathe in the 'sense' of capitalism's open face!
FRANKS: What?
AMLAN/ESHA: Do you really 'think' to advance our right of passage with hints of past complexity?
FRANKS: Why, is this journey of yours one of simplified intelligence?
AMLAN/ESHA: No, Franks, you devil; it's one of basic 'designed' machinery-of-life; we celebrate electricity!


Well, that's the tale. Amlan/Esha (Ultra-Magnus/Arcee) managed to 'evade' the devilish adversarialism of their old nemesis Cyclonus ('Franks') by championing or forwarding the notions of true introspection for the waves of energy-IQ and hence avoided the cutting remarks of an enemy who'd simply been 'preying' on the 'sensibilities' of anthropological doubt(s). In other words, they'd outshined a hellraiser with a simple 'conversational' act of 'deliberate' drawing! They eventually got married.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on March 30, 2022
Last Updated on March 30, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100