Les Miserables: IRA

Les Miserables: IRA

A Story by Abishai100
"

A thoughtful modernized 'take' on the classic Hugo 'dark faerie-tale' about wrought vitality amidst 'endured' disintegration.

"
A modernized 'spin' on Les Miserables (Victor Hugo). Enjoy, 
----

====

Now, the Irish Republican Army had become a force of great darkness since the partition of mainland (Catholic) Ireland in the early 20th-Century, and those 'left-behind' in Belfast (Northern Ireland) were living as the Catholic-underclass under the British-Protestant majority-population (descended from generations of English colonial settlers) and enduring unemployment/poverty issues, which forced them to 'market' their cause worldwide through media/comics/cartoons, hoping some 'invisible faerie-angel' force would afford them the method(s) of obtaining special life-improvement miracles like affirmative-action employment assistance programs through Sinn Fein and UK Parliament.



This new 'invisible' faerie-angel force was the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA), recruiting members worldwide, not necessarily of Irish heritage but many of Catholic advocacy, who'd serve as a covert 'guerrilla-team' with even Interpol-office(s) relations to destabilize neglect of issues like blood-diamond piracy-world traffic in Northern Ireland corrupting affirmative-action unemployment talks in Parliament and drawing young Catholic-Protestant men to lives of deeper crimes/unrest in old Belfast and making for terrible folklore.



F-IRA: We're a 'gypsy' team of 'faerie-angels' working in schools, churches, barracks/hideouts, and improving methods for IQ.



The life of a F-IRA member was not easy, and one of its rotational captains, Algerian-American Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') is a reformed Catholic schoolteacher working to offer young students of Belfast and create homeschooling projects/initiatives for homeless/orphan youth of Northern Ireland involving various coloring-books for political-unrest ideations about 'wrought' creative-thinking. This 'art' was meant to create optimism towards the Troubles.



STORM-SHADOW: Our lives are miserable and images of displaced youth only encourage me to create more homeschooling.



Storm-Shadow had started out as a blood-diamond thief with Interpol-office(s) relations but later became a schoolhouse agent of F-IRA in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and became known in the intelligence-underground as a 'faerie' angel of the media-world of education-resourcing for capital/assets reinvestment(s)!



STORM-SHADOW: We used everything from pipe-cleaners to water-guns filled with acid to destabilize pirate-smugglers.



This new 'vision' of F-IRA is eyed with wary minds by the more 'conservative' Catholic underclass in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) which naturally fears that such liberal thinking about 'external' forces coming to the aid of the impoverished population and homeless/orphaned (Irish-Catholic) youth of Belfast for the goal of creating inter-religious coexistence harmonies may generate depressing failure(s).



STORM-SHADOW: To 'integrate' into such an environment of ridiculous terrors and military fury, you've got to 'dream' (like a child), for without such airy imaginations, there's no 'sense' in continued vigilance in a sectarian place that caters to a duality between relentless intent...and outright darkness.



STORM-SHADOW: We're recruiting special 'media-personnel' for the financing of our cyber-mission/vision with homeschool-IQ.



The assets of F-IRA which are to finance some of these initiatives to improve the 'living conditions' of the Catholic-underclass in sad Belfast are (fortunately) kept 'securely' in a Northern Ireland vault-system and include treasures of Western civilization, many of which are offered by F-IRA members themselves. Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan), as part of his homeschooling project/mission, has kept/stored articles he may include in his school-presentations/lessons including very valuable capitalism/media symbolic 'sports-cards' like Barry Bonds, Ben Zobrist, Pete Rose, and Cy Young rookie-cards!



STORM-SHADOW: Thought life remains dark and sad, the valor we create for homeschooling vision parallels faerie-tale IQ.



BELFAST FANZINE: Ironically, this talk of inter-religious coexistence satisfaction inspires media-referencing for youth-media.



Will these 'miserbales' of human civilization rise above the 'dark-waters' of manmade woe(s)? That's the dream of duty-free 'educators' like Amlan Satan and those who work with new-era 'bodies (F-IRA) to offer storytellers a 'refreshed' sense of erected...doughnuts!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 20, 2022
Last Updated on May 20, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing