WalMart-Faerie: Visiting Date(s)

WalMart-Faerie: Visiting Date(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of modern market-daydreams in the United States!

"
A 'faerie-tale' about consumerism-imagination(s), inspired loosely by The Good Girl. Enjoy, 
----

====

I've been going to WalMart regularly (super-market) with my mom on Sundays.



I'm Catholic by faith and I make blogs about immigration optimism in the United States, using faerie-warrior avatars/figurines as 'messengers' of traffic fear(s) and complexity, since a 'faerie' (mythic tiny winged humanoids of the forest with messages of warning/wisdom) re-presents a human/social fascination with the 'magic' of behavior/language!



The modern Russo-Ukrainian 'tribulation' in Europe signals a new 'brand' of immigration (refugee-rhetoric!) storytelling in the West, and we might imagine many young men/women fleeing the area hope to find their way into a convenience-lifestyle WalMart (United States) and away from this hellmouth of war(s)!



Now, I've come across multiple forms of cyber-dialogue/social-literature regarding the 'mobilization'(s) of human/social groups in this modern era of much politics-driven storyboarding and art(s). All this reminds me why people-migration(s) and immigration symbolizes a lifestyle-IQ.



Anyways, when I head to the WalMart on Sundays with Ma, I think about the cross-section of modern Western multicultural traffic and what kinds of people shop there regularly and where they are from (originally!). I think of the kids and prosperity (like all).



I think of the beautiful women I might encounter at WalMart and 'dream' of the stories that will arise in the future, like they've in the past, and what they 'illuminate' about the human condition(s) of everyday-life in the West!



MOM: Why don't you ask one of these 'pretty women' at the market if they're fans of Solzhenitsyn?
ME: I 'doubt' they'd care to listen to my cyber-blog(s) about immigration rhetoric while shopping at WalMart, Ma.
MOM: You'd be surprised, babe.



There's just so many 'different' kinds of people who shop at WalMart (super-market) these days that I've to wonder if Ma is right --- who might be a writer or a politics-minded American immigrant thinking of distances to friendship(s)!



While I'm at war, I might imagine being an 'excellent' shot on the battlefield(s), offering my own/special brand of mobility and target, my special 'consciousness' regarding the efficacious survivalism behind the hellmouth of war(s)...and capital!



MOM: I got you this 'faerie-tale' comic-book about two 'super-heroes' contending for the 'right(s)' to democracy!
ME: Wow; you've got the 'right-stuff' for my Sunday evening read(s), Ma.



BEAUTIFUL WOMAN: I'm not surprised you're into 'faerie-tales' bud.
ME: Why, thank you.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 25, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing