Pathfinder/Mouse: Cambridge

Pathfinder/Mouse: Cambridge

A Story by Abishai100
"

Is Amlan Satan the Bartleby of Earthling vanities for incomplete Romanticism (for all)?

"
A civilization mainstream tale. Thanks for reading! 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan had become a special circus-world messenger of the treasures/iconography of special chess-stalemate equivalences and wondered if the avant-garde radicals of competition considered his contest-fairness intelligence cast him as simply a referee of Earthling-treasures sanity, contrasting him from the libertine-rebels of capitalism's special outlanders of defiance (wow).



READER: Your storyboards cast you as a special monarch of fortune-vanity/
SATAN: I wonder if my challengers are simply radical defiance-masters of Hell!
READER: Perchance you're merely an infrastructure-defender of standard?
SATAN: Quite reasonable, for I consider myself a mainstream driver of capitalism.
READER: Seems you're a lone-crusader for the overground fat of Earth-ambition.
SATAN: Someone has to defend the overground lines of machinery, no?
READER: Seems you're the king of loneliness.
SATAN: Sound thinking, but my fortunes are simplified road-servitude, friend (ok)?
READER: Fine (bureaucrat-art).



What a mouse-man Mr. Amlan Satan had become for capitalism-defense, a real standard-defender for all that'd become mainstream cliched Earthling American vanity, and his critics were hailed as supreme-champions of the image of his ugly-labors of fortune's dialysis (for the Ego). Was he actually a cliched Zeus (for nerdists)?



READER: You posted you're a Harvard-Sq. wanderer for cliched game-thinking?
SATAN: The only thing I fear is the liberal?
READER: Seems you're the lonely isolationist deep-loner for Earthling cobwebs?
SATAN: Without friends (thanx).



While drinking alone in his dungeon of capitalism-defens4s, Amlan Satan wondered if his singular love of champagne/cream-liqueur praises of fortune's cliched superstitions cast him as simply an Ichabod Crane of Earth's desolate leviathan. Was he a Frankenstein of capitalism's complete frailty (for beautiful enemies)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing