Video-Man: Date-Owl

Video-Man: Date-Owl

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'cyber-hero' and youth-celebrity in the gaming-world challenges a wolfish 'demon' of the avatar-world for a casting of modernism diary.

"
A video-game 'love-letter' inspired by the awesome The Wizard (Fred Savage). Enjoy, 
====

Amlan Satan is a real-life cyber-pirate descended from Bluebeard of the old-seas currently working on cyber-gaming platforms arranging fantastic futuristic warriors of great ominous furious strength and casting himself as a user-hero of the war-paradigm in modern cyber-media, making him something of an 'Errol Flynn' of modern media-art(s).



He's working on a special arrangement for cyber-robotics warfare involving a special Transformers jet-fighter wolfish first-knight of terrorism, a Decepticon-army 'sentinel' named Cyclonus representing the purified wrath of anti-governance strike characteristic of the 21st-Century post-9/11 fear(s) of commerce-traffic/highway destabilization and therefore casting Cyclonus as the ultimate AntiChrist of the cyber-gaming platform!



His favorite pirate-platform is the PlayStation gaming-system on which he adapts various classic/upgraded robo-tech war-games and draws inspiration from the combat-thematics/graphics from the Mortal Kombat series, making the cyber-gaming foray into media-tech indoor entertainment a certain modernism-IQ exposition into the 'nature' of tech-network fantasy!



AMLAN SATAN: The arrays of robotics-tech fighting 'scenario' we cast for users/youth re-presents a modern-IQ for war-draw.



Today, the 'real world' has much warlord like thinking regarding gem-piracy traffic across continents complicating rogue terrorism financing and catalyzing the sort of governance-paranoia themes in youth-driven/marketed storyboarding we find so richly cast in modern video-games like James Bond and Grand Theft Auto and even Call-of-Duty army-gaming.



DIARY: If I'm the 'Errol Flynn' of the gaming-world of modern globalism-inspired 'intrigue/IQ' for users, I can cheer society!



Of course, all this 'ninja-politics' inspired war-cyber gaming has engendered in him a special 'romantic-fantasy' love for a fantastic ninja-princess warrior and diamonds infiltrator combatant named Kitana whom Amlan Satan ('cyber-pirate') regards as his 'faerie-muse' during his cyber-gaming war-platform diagrams and gaming exercises against his 'virtual rival' (the wolf-strike jet-fighter robotics-tech 'super-laser' fighter/assassin Cyclonus). Maybe cyber-immersion has given Satan a 'real' Aphrodite!



AMLAN SATAN: I sometimes cast cyber-forum profile-Selfies of myself as a sort of 'ninja-sleuth' of the tech-ninja detention(s).



No 'tech-ninja' is 'complete' without his handy-dandy gear-visible diamond-wristwatch which he keeps locked in a Swiss-bank for securities while competing with 'nameless' cyber-competitors who might reference Cyclonus (the pirate-rival) as an adversary of cyber-fortune(s) competitiveness, lest Satan become a 'vagrant' of the gaming indulgence/freeplay. You need tokens/toys to cast yourself as a 'Santa' or 'bishop' of the commercial theater, no?



DIARY: When I retire (Calgary) as coach of youth ice-hockey team called the Flame, I'll remember 'Cyclonus' as the Devil.



Satan (cyber-pirate) can't lose such a 'war' of imagnarium(s), can he? His cyber-fans/followers and even competitors have commented, "We need an 'Errol Flynn' of the cyber-world, and Amlan the pirate is the right 'sleuth' to challenge the likes of a 'demon' like Cyclonus (a wolf of the tech-democracy)."



AMLAN SATAN: I've taken up residence at the Wingate (Wyndham) in South Jersey, where WiFi-network yields 'rich' dance!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on June 12, 2022
Last Updated on June 12, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing