Nittany Sober: DishMate*

Nittany Sober: DishMate*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A sports-market IQ diorama about cast ideations of capitalism-progressive network securities for the post-9/11 era of world-trade culturalism.

"
Does humanity cast its own 'super'-human status? Inspired by Rudy
DISCLAIMER: I've no 'official' ties to the academic/media orgs (or markets!) cited in this sports-culture fanfiction work of simply re-presented socialized demographics. 
----
====

The academic culture of social-media hoisted special campus-cheerleaders who appeared as inventive pirate-radio imaginative tech-net seizure for accessibility-inspired energization of imagined cyber-highway cliques!



One such 'cyber-avatar' is Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') who likens his cyber-chess homeschooling New England venture re-presentative of 'excellence' in politics-IQ driven strategy board-game ideations of stalemate/tie or no-win decisions rendered victory-defeat tabulations for axes-competition facilitative of doll/figurine merchandising ('aesthetics' of capitalism!).



STORM-SHADOW: We'll be defending a local security-IQ 'scenario' at Penn State during the opening-media Notre Dame game!



This kind of 'cool-sober' media-IQ oriented chess-play with the social trends of academic/campus athletics culture-marketing reflective of social-media access era traffic into globalism highways ironically illuminated 'convenience' methods of capitalism streamlining --- e.g., eBay.



STORM-SHADOW: If there'd been an 'alien' invasion into Earth (from Mars!) by predatory intelligent 'dragons' of IQ; we'd win!



ESQUIRE: Why'd we win against an 'alien' invasion (of Earth-IQ), in your estimate(s), Storm-Shadow?
AMLAN SATAN: A 'stalemate-condition(s)' chess-play with the invader-alien (Earth) resolves the chat for compact-distance(s)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I need to work on the urgency-presentation of the stories themselves, so I'll try to build that view with a basic metaphysics fable in the next (final?) one. Thanks for the readership (I've had a *few* positive remarks/comments, in any case),

Posted 1 Year Ago


•The academic culture of social-media hoisted special campus-cheerleaders who appeared as inventive pirate-radio imaginative tech-net seizure for accessibility-inspired energization of imagined cyber-highway cliques!

Seriously? You're not even trying to make sense anymore, just typing a few lines of whatever comes into your head, dropping a few pictures of yourself, plus images copied from the internet, and labeling it a story. And no one comments on the three or more pieces you clutter the boards with.

My point? If you spent the time you waste in a week on posts that are ignored, on reading a book on HOW to write fiction you might be pleasing someone other than yourself.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 15, 2022
Last Updated on August 15, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing