Jewel-Bond

Jewel-Bond

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated account of piracy-infiltration(s) for Earth-IQ requiring new age visions of 'real' treasure-data!

"
A cool vignette about bonds/insurance revelations today inspired very loosely by Thief (Michael Mann). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Do you know how much value is in stored/undisclosed bearer-bonds in the banks of the world in places like Vancouver and Amsterdam these days of great commerce-traffic intrigue and piracy-woes (blood-diamond IQ)? It fuels my commercial ideations of what comprises the designs/aesthetics of Earth-capitalism fancy, while I manage my successful Eastern saree-fashions outfit in New England (United States) alongside my fair bride Isha.



My name's Amlan Satan (aka, 'Storm-Shadow'), and I've newfound Interpol-office(s) relations for the swapping bearer-bonds of blood-diamond Baron Goldfinger in British Columbia with counterfeits for a special media-documentary about insured assets operated by modern pirate-investors immersed in the commercial traffic of speculation(s) driven capitalism. I've become a 'student' of commercial investment commentary for Facebook-IQ.



After watching the sports-market ideation(s) film Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise), I realized these blood-diamond operators seek investments in mainstream media markets to formalize their grip(s) on the commercial traffic of invested excellence in the dominion of overground/veiled treasure exploitations. Maybe this all began with free-agency consciousness, right? It's all fascinating (really!).



I'm leaving Goldfinger a counterfeit/replica set of a valued A's (baseball) card-set alongside the counterfeit-bonds set from British Columbia in his bank-box (Vancouver) for media exposures on the nature of insurances afforded to modern overground 'dark-reputation' pirates and fat-cats, and perhaps he might just comment, "I like baseball as much as anyone on Earth!"



BANK MANAGER: I was customary; this 'dude' (Coronavirus-masked!) was seeking iPhone-photos of bonds-box (Goldfinger).



LEO (Escorting Lone Guardsman): He revealed his media-photo toy water-gun was filled with acid and burned a hole into Goldfinger's bonds-box and swapped the contents with contents in his bag and gave me a note to wait inside the bank bonds-box area (for the manager/media to arrive!) reading, "Find the items inside for insurance(s) and seek the media-commentary regarding sources of valuables reflective of interests/investments disclosures with the Vancouver-Interpol dean!"



GOLDFINGER: This 'media-stuntman' was making some operation with diamonds-traffic using media-ergonomics for report(s).



Baron Goldfinger hit the nail on the head, but my bonds-swap and media-stunt A's baseball placements for the Interpol-dudes I recruited to perform a complete media-exposure 'feature' irony report for the British Columbian investors/press revealed that qualities of insurance for modern asset-traffic/IQ was a chess-stalemate that certainly required a magical form of 'alien' drive-thru (for the tabloids-haters!).



GOLDFINGER: If Interpol dreams it can play chess-stalemate with me, they'll orchestrate a special report for investment-DNA.



Today's managers of the investment highways know the links between reports/disclosures and private securities confidences. This is a media-game, and the blood-diamond barons infiltrating the modern globe with market-analytical trends can be approached with a new 'James Bond' vision of market-phrase revelations. These guys need camera-time, and that's what I've provided with this nifty Vancouver stunt for baseball-cards, counterfeit-bonds, and insurance-disclosure journalism in open-media that will make capitalism-investment(s) simply feel more...democratic.



GOLDFINGER: Why'd I need to think I've a 'duty-free' obligation to report my investment-portfolio insurance-IQ to media?



INTERPOL: Storm-Shadow hopped onto his Dutch flight to Amsterdam with the diamonds-commission for the bonds-stunt.



WIFE: Sometimes, I fear you're thinking too much like James Bond.
AMLAN SATAN: Darling, Earth-IQ today is a chess-stalemate for the real merchants of asset/insurance diaries.
WIFE: Well...perhaps it's all a 'game' of daylight.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on August 23, 2022
Last Updated on August 23, 2022
Tags: Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing