Violent Pizza: Mars-Ethicist

Violent Pizza: Mars-Ethicist

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vigilante tackles levels of the Inferno in Chicago as a 'pizza-vigilante' but must then serve as 'acting-agent' (hero!) during a very eerie Martian invasion in the rain.

"
A Chicago crime-fable of metaphysics/Martian proportion, highlighting what makes/made the city purely legendary by lyrics of pedestrians/citizens, inspired by the iconic film The Untouchables (Sean Connery). Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan Satan is the vigilante in Chicago known as the Pirate, and he'd prowl around late-nights with his water-gun filled with acid to shoot the tires of roving gang-vans filled with gun-toting drug-runners and diamond-smugglers and came to be known as the 'Pizza-Boy from Heaven' in the Windy-City.



PIZZA-BOY (Amlan Satan): As the pirate-vigilante of challenging Chicago, I consider myself an advocate of Facebook-chess!



Sure, there's plenty of good-room for heroics in the modern US-city, but the quest for miracle-pizza for the multicultural consumer-base in Chicago creates a 'violent-vacuum' for the imaginations of severity-crime.



PIZZA-BOY: Just imagine the people falling over the cliffs of Hell in the Lake of Fire even in Chicago where pizza is sin!



Hot on the trail of Pizza-Boy is the Windy-City policewoman Angelina who considers this strange quest for citizenry-wrought justice a danger to Catholic humilities that provide the city overground sanity that helps working-people avoid the natural fear of pedestrian-engaged crime-commentary.

ANGELINA: If we let vigilantism loose, despite its demand for brainiac-lore, criminals would never hail police as folk-friendly!



All of a sudden, an insect-dragon alien 'being' descended on Chicago and exhibited a leviathan-tail and razor-claws and was atop a moving pedestrian car in the city-rain at night, and Pizza-Boy (Amlan Satan) happened to be there with his vigilante acid-gun (ha)!



ESQUIRE: You happened to have that miracle-gun with you on that rainy invasion-night, Pizza-Boy.
AMLAN SATAN: Yeah...that Martian came out of the bottomless pit or something; maybe this was a 'portal' vision for Chicago!
ESQUIRE: Surely, this tops the Untouchables (cinema-lore) for the Windy-City, Pizza-Boy.
AMLAN SATAN: Yeah...I shot that 'dragon' being in the face with my acid and sent it zooming back to exile through its portal!
ESQUIRE: Very awesome; Chicago is finally divine.



Pizza-Boy became a natural celebrity and posted his photo-collection of Cossack arts and gypsy world photos for ideations of strange wandering based human-Earth immigration valor imagination, the idea that 'strangers' may come in the form of real angels and not necessarily 'devils' from Mars (even in the challenging Windy-City of Chicago!).



“It was so easy to disappear, so easy to deny knowledge, so very easy in the smoke and din to mask that something dark had taken root. This was Chicago, on the eve of the greatest fair in history” (Erik Larson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on August 28, 2022
Last Updated on August 28, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing