Scourge of Salk

Scourge of Salk

A Story by Abishai100
"

A nerdist of chess-algorithms finds himself 'morphed' into a different being and confronting a new 'form' of consciousness.

"
An offbeat life-transformation fantasy-noir featuring the robot Scourge. Hope you like it, 
----

====

Amlan Satan studied stalemate-chess designs for computer-algorithms relevant for A.I. designs at Salk (California) and became a nerdist-face on social-media for chess-clubs and robot-scientists interested in the quality of modern conversations surrounding competitive chess!



AMLAN SATAN: The chess-arrays I'm erecting for stalemate-IQ will create the right tone(s) of A.I. research for rational-levels.



Now, it'd been known the Salk had become a renowned location for ideations on computer designs and robotics research relevant for modern consciousness-intelligence study, and Satan's work with stalemate-chess diagrams cast his field as specially-relevant for modernism views on the nature of complete derivations (wow).



Then, one night, he had a very strange dream and awoke the next morning and found himself 'transformed' into a super robot with mechanical wings and claws named Scourge! He didn't know what to think but honestly believed all his chess-dreams and workaholic-mentality had turned him from a prestigious Salk-fellow into a man of mechanized dreads (wow).


SCOURGE: I shall court this Salk co-peer (Sandy) and confront her fear(s) regarding artificial-life and reveal my darkness/IQ!



SANDY: I didn't know what to think; nothing more when he simply flew away, claiming he was flying to another galaxy (man)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 5, 2022
Last Updated on October 5, 2022
Tags: Transformers

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing