Ural Sword(s)

Ural Sword(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A real American-ninja must operate as both an ideologist and a mountain-infiltrations detector!

"
A tale of Earth-pirate democracy for politics-oriented police-dread. 
----
====

Amlan Satan is an Algerian-American ninja infiltrator with blood-diamond operations intercepting smugglers in the Urals who're moving piracy-complicating gems into already-challenging/sectarian Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) in the winter of 2023. Follow along.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchanges and makes terrorism woe!



In the Urals, the blood-diamond movers are employing a special samurai dark-man named Dakron, an unusual Japanese-descended long-haired 'demon' who believed in exorcism-heresy and the quality of modern digestion regarding the vomit-quotients of terrorism, making the otherwise heavenly snowy Ural mountains a thing of evil, which is why Satan tracks this man in the white.



DAKRON: I've all I could need here in the Urals and await a challenge from this 'American-ninja' (Satan) with artistry/IQ.



Amlan engaged Dakron first in chess-play, arguing that modern ideations of 'stalemate' storytelling drove much of the Cold-War media-intrigue between the USA and USSR, hoping equally (as the more 'honorable' man) that Dakron would simply exile himself and refrain from becoming a modern Earth blood-diamond dark-man complicating new-era ideations of globalism rhetoric/media/stories.



SATAN: Are you going to employ the Irish Republican Army, dark-man of diamonds of the snow (hmm)?
DAKRON: You're naive/idealist; we must sword-fight to erase this 'doubt' about my non-intentions with any 'Irish' rogues (ha).
SATAN: Alright!



DIARY: My post-stalemate (chess) saga with Dakron in the white Urals rendered the kind of art (ninja-samurai) for Facebook!



When Satan rendez-vous with his Interpol-betters in Crimea, during the already-dramatized Russo-Ukraine 'talk' concerning Crimea, he informed the folks that he'd gained special cyber-chess fascination following his post-triumph/stalemate against Dakron as well as a snow-mountain sword-ballet rendering a comics-like story about IQ in the diamond-world for real journals (wow). This was a computing era of great strategy-distances.



DIARY: What if a 'dragon' Martian spies on all this Earth-snow mountain diamond/mineral piracy and infers an 'invasion' IQ?



Anything's possible (really) in this inventive/emerged era of commerce-driven social media 'arts' and can be cast as Amlan Satan's Ural-crusade against the 'evils' of capitalism cynicism.



DIARY: I've met a beautiful Asian woman here in Europe; perhaps the diplomacy 'agenda' now is to seek retirement/children.



This is the dark tale of an 'American-ninja' embroiled in mountain-mineral motions during great mobilizations surrounding nation-states with agendas and clan-based woes, and it's all post-9/11 era intrigue (really), but perhaps his newfound love of the Asian angel Amy in Crimea just might yield a zesty/digestible bowl of piping-hot Pho-magic (noodle-soup), right?



DIARY: As a ninja-exorcist of piracy-woes in the Earth now, I wonder if love can replace the diagrams of 'pure' danger (hmm).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 11, 2022
Last Updated on October 11, 2022
Tags: Ninja

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing