Champion Dartmouth

Champion Dartmouth

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan is a sportswear-trumpeting social-media 'chess-democracy' advocate in the United States...and a messenger of erasure.

"
A fun 'faerie-tale' about consumerism featuring praise-worthy references to the clothing-company Champion (sportswear), with no real citations of any company/organization direction (of course!). 
----
====

Amlan Satan collected various sportswear and fashion-treasure items and toasted his love of sports-themed toys and baseball-themed chess-sets and generally became a capitalism advocate in the post-9/11 era of social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess) commentary regarding citizenry patriotism (ha).



AMLAN SATAN: I've this 'fantastic' Reds-themed checkers board-game/set which reminds me why 'excellence' is my toast.



Particularly, Mr. Satan loved Champion sportswear --- shirts, sweaters, pants, socks, wristbands, you name it. In fact, he even bought some comfy Xmas-Champion homewear for his darling girlfriend ('Ezzy').



EZZY: I've no idea what all this 'capitalism-IQ hypnosis' with Champion-wear has to do with post-9/11 era partriotism.



AMLAN SATAN: Well, despite Ezzy's cool-nonchalance, I'm to admit my Champion-chess lifestyle is all about descent/America!



Well, it'd been a cool-life for Mr. Satan (Amlan!) as he collected/cheered his various Champions-sportswear/flowery, and he felt it reflected his arrows of imagination regarding sportsmanship, since the word 'champion' refers to an undoubted Competition-Victor, and Amlan was a fan of red-and-blue colored teams (Reds, Yankees, Notre-Dame soccer).



EZZY: He's not really a sportsman himself and all he boasts is this rather 'cute' bowling trophy from a school-community!



An Ivy-grad, Amlan Satan liked connecting cool ideations of Western/American capitalism-gear and sportsmanship-media with the 'fashion(s)' of lifestyle-aesthetics, a souvenir of the post-Industrialization age of great consumerism-traffic conscious 'living' dialogue surrounding commercial conversationalism (wow).



DIARY: When Ezzy/I get married, in a beautiful Catholic church in the United States, maybe I'll take her to the World-Series!



This 'Champions'-man of the United States may be the prototype-chess 'diplomat' of what makes capitalism in the post-9/11 era of commerce-bridges to international peace a 'human-thing' of splendor(s)...or doctorate.

THE END

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on October 17, 2022
Last Updated on October 17, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing