Magic Card Tip

Magic Card Tip

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Earth-prince may 'draw' the envious eyes of a spying Martian with his post-9/11 era 'magic' card(s) of capitalism-defense execution(s).

"
A nod to sports-media era fanfare/treasures inspired by the fan-themes of Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports/culture fanfiction offers images/media from Philadelphia but is no official/formal claim to any views/beliefs/representations of the US-city itself or any respective team(s) and any 'intersection' is purely expression. 
----
====

The City of Brotherly Love celebrated/hoisted the 'magic' of special athletics stars and fun cyber-forms for social-media fans in the post-9/11 era in the United States (Earth).



AMLAN SATAN: I shall boast/toast a special college-star rookie-card (Magic) for rivalry-diagrams/chess with the Philly-team!



This 'Earth-prince' (Amlan Satan) was a cyber-chess 'wizard' who played with multiple identity-masking avatars on the cyber-environment and was a Philly-resident and Ivy-grad who liked collecting special 'magic-cards' from the sports-media market(s) and especially toasted his Redick (Duke) Magic (Orlando) basketball-card which would be re-presented in a Florida-Pennsylvania US-state rivalry in media-broadcast era sports for social-media fans liking Selfie-stories for sports-fanfare and fantasy 'chess' diagrams for pro-athletics.



AMLAN SATAN: This 'Magic'-card I wield is a special college-star (basketball) feature/treasure which symbolizes Philly-chess.



This was the era of Satan. This was the time of princes working in cyber-environments to create social-media populous fanfare surrounding the 'capitalism'-value(s) of broadcast-era activity (sports!) in the United States (Earth). Amlan collected all kinds of toys, including 'cinema-dolls' and movie-themed chess-sets and made cyber-mosaics of the post-9/11 age value(s) of consumerism trophies for defense(s) in United States (Earth) IQ (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: Even a spying Martian would consider this cyber-treasure chess a 'form' for Philadelphia angel execution(s).



Perhaps a spying Martian would (indeed) consider this 'prince-toy' collection/execution(s) a form of capitalism-defense, and he might draw his 'magic' rook-bishop double-line diagram for stalemate-sovereignty, casting his special movie-chess set in the post-9/11 era for 'toast' of the Earth-array of concentrated democracy (ha).



WIFE: I'm from the City of Angels; I 'doubt' this 'toy-chess' cyber-work(s) offers data accessible for education; but we like it!



AMLAN SATAN: When the Philly stars 'match' the Magic (Florida), I'll make a 'magic' egg-quiche for my Devil's Advocate wife.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 9, 2022
Last Updated on November 9, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing