Belfast Chess-Man: Empire(s)

Belfast Chess-Man: Empire(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A migrated Northern Ireland book-shop man becomes a 'chess' intelligence-man in the blood-diamond underground for enhanced fortune-stalemate.

"
A Thanksgiving nod to modern fighters of global terror/troubles, inspired loosely by the 'excellence' politics-life film The Devil's Own (Alan J. Pakula), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan moved from British Columbia to Northern Ireland to manage a small multiculturally-drawn bookstore under new ownership in sectarian Belfast and posted Selfies about his interest(s) in a Catholic-Protestant junior ice-hockey league in Northern Ireland (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: I'll make my cyber-chess club (Dartmouth) tied to the book-shop a complement for my ice-hockey lobby (Belfast).



When he found out his new Irish girlfriend, Shelbye, was killed in an Omagh skirmish between the IRA-UVF, he became mad with worry and decided to become a part-time vigilante of blood-diamond infiltration 'chess' since it was gem-piracy wed to wealth black markets that led to the IRA-UVF 'troubles' and decided to perform bank heists of the baron invested insured SIerra Leone gems in Northern Ireland (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: I found some 'cool' inspiration in college regarding economics-driven chess-stalemate politics in a Valera work.



Life is no rose(s) in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) since the partition of mainland (Catholic) Ireland in the early-20th Century following the declaration of the Irish Free State (capital: Dublin) and had generated much social-media regarding 'class' warfare, inter-religious woe(s), and outright sectarian terror in Western civilization, outside Israel-Palestine, and this new Crusade Amlan Satan engaged in was a matter of life or darkness (wow).



UK CYBER FANZINE: We 'doubt' Western cinema can address the layer-chess troubles in Belfast that modern vigilantes tackle!



INTERVIEWER: So, you've worked as an underground intelligence 'chess-man' in Northern Ireland for 2 years now, Satan?
AMLAN SATAN: Indeed; of course, by daylight(s), I get around in my 'fantastic' normal white scooter to my bookshop (ha).
INTERVIEWER: Do you 'believe' all this work(s) with diamond-piracy intervention will create cessation of wealth-chess terror?
AMLAN SATAN: Indeed; our mobility imagination in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) is about 'everyman'-machinery (wow).



When Xmas came around 'troubled' Belfast, Amlan Satan distributed special green-colored robot-toys to Catholic-Protestant kids of Northern Ireland through his now-popular bookshop which was becoming a 'brainy' hub for ideations on the 'chess' excellence of choreographed capitalism securities on Earth for the express/limited purpose(s) of economics-enhancements favoring improved relations between Catholics-Protestants. Toys would save the world (wow).



INTERVIEW: Do you think you'll be considered a terrorist by historians/storytellers?
AMLAN SATAN: What's more 'grave' concerning this United Kingdom fortune-dilemma is the 'nature' of 'human' chess expressions.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 23, 2022
Last Updated on November 23, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing