Vikings Card {English Trophy}

Vikings Card {English Trophy}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A fan of Vikings lore explores how a special media-age sports-card 'treasure' casts a special 'chess' ideation of the patriotism behind sports-market equilibrium.

"
A Thanksgiving 'toast' for football energizer(s), inspired by Heaven Can Wait (Warren Beatty), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports-media lore offers no official/legal ties to Vikings journals/activity and is cast as purely a personal work of sports-fanfare expression(s). 
----
====

My name's Amlan Satan and I live in Minneapolis and work at the art museum in Minnesota and happen to be a sports-writer/fan and have a special treasure which I share with my friends at the WalMart supermarket for Selfie-posts about card-treasure boasts with other like-minded football fans (ha). Follow along!



This treasure I keep is a special Eagles-transfer (Philly) QB-card, the great Randall Cunningham (Upper-Deck) Vikings card, which reflects a general city love/admiration of football-lore in Minneapolis/Minnesota, and I intend to represent this treasure as a worthwhile exhibition for the new art museum showcase about sports diadems in Minnesota (wow).



CURATOR: We boast special exhibits for great arts and treasures of archaeological value(s), and perhaps Satan's card belongs!



I'm the president of the Minnesota-Porcellian, a special cyber-chess society which draws politics-IQ for dioramas about the symbolism of Cold-War chess (Fischer-Spassky) and how stability in globalism-rhetoric can 'draw' great interests in the streets of Minnesota regarding American securities in the post-9/11 era (hmm).



SPORTS FANZINE: The Vikings look to showcase much celebrity-fun this season, and perhaps the Favre/Cunningham QB ages will reflect this Minnesota spirit for modern writers looking for 'toasts' of sportsmanship chess in this media-age of competition photography (wow).



My girlfriend happens to be a cheerleader, and I got her a multiple-band diamond-bracelet set, with my princely-inherited fortunes, and she's going to wear this multi-band jewel for Thanksgiving, when I announce my Cunningham (Upper-Deck) 'sports-treasure' was accepted as an exhibit-suggestion by this 'respected' museum employee (yes).



GIRLFRIEND: I got you this 'fantastic' football-figurine themed chess-set/board, Satan.
ME: This is immaculate; I'm going to showcase this 'toast' to the Porcellian now (thanks honey-bee).
GIRLFRIEND: You've earned it, Amlan.
ME: Man, did I carve that Thanksgiving turkey in front of mom with great zeal or what (ha)?
GIRLFRIEND: That was quite the family-enterprise, Satan (good).



What makes sports-media era fanfare/spirits so excellent is the levels of human cheer, and a historian of Vikings-lore appreciates/understands the quality of spiritualism in Minnesota regarding patriotic storytelling for sports-treasure toast, and perhaps archaeologists of the future will render my Cunningham (Upper-Deck) Vikings-treasure a 'trophy' of Western-American 'chess' emojis (ha).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 23, 2022
Last Updated on November 23, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Football

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing