Chicago-Energon: Diary

Chicago-Energon: Diary

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan is a Windy-City writer and casts 'chess' ideations of the echelon link(s) between commerce...and extra credit.

"
A holiday-season consumerism 'yarn' inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

Chicago (United States) became a place of some pretty deep intrigue for the Xmas shopping season when a certain comic book artist/writer (Amlan Satan) was blogging about the links between symbolic toys/items marketed for boys in the Western-world, including sports trading-cards and robot war toys and figurine chess-sets for holiday shoppers, and focused on the capitalism 'chess' of marketing 'symbols' in modern city shops for the post-9/11 era of great traffic-concentration equilibrium.



AMLAN SATAN: When we look at the 'quality' of city-journals for psyche-control(s), we think of civics-insanity levers for life!



So, he decided to cast two special boys-market Xmas-shopping 'items' in Chicago that holiday-season, American football trade-cards (e.g., Score) and robot war-toys (e.g., Transformers) and thought about the 'nature' of Windy-City response(s) to capitalism 'symbols' in the big Western-American city in the post-9/11 age (for 'chess' ideations on capitalism-energizers).



AMLAN SATAN: Casting American 'deeds' as Selfie-culture focus on capitalism lifestyle hoists toys/items as psyche-treasures!



This eccentric comic book writer who liked making 'fanfiction' cyber-fanzine tales of Richie Rich, Captain Marvel, Plastic Man, and Aquaman, considered how the imagery in cyber-world(s) for 'sense-driven' consumerism frills/fun for boys-markets (e.g., football-cards, robot-toys) offered a special 'hologram' for 'chess' ideations' on the nature of male youthful magic/fantasy in capitalism-excellence.



AMLAN SATAN: I'm making a special Xmas Richie-Rich cartoon online about the hero-boy using mini-quiches as emoji-chess!



The idea that capitalism for Xmas-consumerism may be more than just 'frills' for capitalism rhetoric, since the addressing of boys-markets holiday-season shopping could reveal special 'symbols' of commercial value(s) in the Western-world was idealistic, no doubt, but what Amlan Satan hoped to do was place Xmas-consumerism as a 'trophy' of capitalism theory itself and thereby make a sort of 'chess-cyber' game out of the hype/marketing of symbolic boys-market items in the Windy-City (Chicago) of the United States in the post-9/11 age (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: The media-chess world (now) is filled with imagery of capitalism-competition symbols of glamour/magic.



While skating in the ice-rink in the Windy-City Xmas-season, Satan encountered a beautiful "Lady-in-Red" (a pretty biracial woman in red-sweater and scarf on the Chicago ice!) and fell in love and married her and had a son (Damian) who grew to be a 10-year old 'avid-fan' of sports-toys and therefore received a special 'baseball-figurine chess-set' from his dad (Amlan).

DAMIAN: Baseball and chess are really the same, daddy?
SATAN: This fun 'link' is what drew me to the magic that captured a Windy-City ice-encounter with your mom during Xmas!
DAMIAN: Wow...toys and Christmas are like magic for luck?
SATAN: Excellence; it's a 'game' of human expression(s).



JOURNAL: The 'nature' of capitalism-defense(s) concerns the 'links' between consumerism...and life's episode (arguably!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 24, 2022
Last Updated on November 24, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing