Femme/Agency: Euro {1st-Rule}

Femme/Agency: Euro {1st-Rule}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a mysterious/heroic race-captain (for Euro-raceways) create the 'right' channel(s) for 'blood-diamond' insurance chess in capitalism-exercise?

"
A Euro-diorama about capitalism 'gem-race' expressions and visions of insurance-sanity in the expressive post-9/11 age of 'fantastic' intelligence/e, inspired loosely by The Italian Job (Charlize Theron), which I think you'll like,
DISCLAIMER: The images used herein represent no formal/legal inquiries and are therefore cast for personal presentation/fiction work(s) in the social dramatics of modern stories surrounding 'general' capitalism expressions. 
----
====

Amlan Satan would initiate his own special Euro blood-diamond(s) infiltrations-intelligence 'femme-agency' recruiting special women in the world of race-media and engage special forms of social-media advocacy for capitalism ethos in the post-9/11 age (wow).



AMLAN SATAN ('Racer-X'): Our 'femme-agency' will employ this first 'mission' for extrapolations in 'machinery-chess' (defense)!



The femme-agency would incorporate some of the value(s) of capitalism-insurance journals for the securities tied to gem-piracy woe(s) in modern Europe, with traffic-highways connecting varied areas like British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) for 'chess-stalemates' in capitalism-asset(s) Ego (ha).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes rogue terrorism finance(s) chess.



AMLAN SATAN ('Racer-X'): The 'fine' tuning of chess-stalemates for balance(s) in treasures-emojis makes for highway-IQ!



The Satan 'femme-agency' for Euro-gem securities focused on the baron-investments in raceways catalyzing the catapulting of power(s) of corrupt foreign investors threatening the 'integrity' of the diamond-trade and required a new sort of 'vigilance' meditation(s) that could cast super-vision as a 'hallmark' of modern capitalism storytelling in the post-9/11 era (wow).



Satan's own car is a cool white racer, and he used it to perform a media-stunt of Baron Ion's Frankfurt bank safe-box piracy-gems for a media-insurance disclosure regarding the 'chess-tie' between social journals and capitalism echelons. For example, if diamond-barons could 'safely' insure their conflict-zone pirate blood-diamonds in major Euro-banks, who'd monitor the 'integrity' of diamond-market motion(s) for the post-9/11 age of treasure/asset expressions? Satan took his cool racer to make a 'masked' bank-diamond swap-heist stunt-statement about insurance variance(s) for modern Euro-news erasure(s).

BARON ION: I'm supposed to talk 'openly' about diamond-investment insurances for Euro-IQ, but this is chess-experiment.



Baron Ion had his own Euro-raceway(s) model-vehicle/auto for a symbolic media-event on the German Autobahn and would compete with two of the covert 'GI-Joe' like agents employed by Amlan Satan, Charlotte and Danielle, who'd perform a 'gender-theater' operation(s) during the media-event to complement Baron Ion's sudden media 'duty' regarding diamond-insurance disclosure(s) edge (wow).



BARON ION: "I 'doubt' all media-theatrics regarding race gem insurance journals will downplay my 'grasp' on media-chess."



AMLAN SATAN ('Racer-X'): If, of course, gem-insurance disclosure(s) can cast chess-stalemates for Euro-IQ, beauty is the rule!



BARON ION: Damn; that 'femme-agency' of Satan has 'moved' me to create a media-response(s) chess-equivalence for hospitality; I may have to talk more 'openly' about the 'Euro-quiche' of market-friendly expressions.



CHARLOTTE: The fact that 'gender' will play the role(s) of race insurance expressions creates 'doubt' about capitalism-vision.
DANIELLE: Well...perhaps our fearless captain will make the gear(s) for Euro-raceway(s) social-media 'chess' end (wow).



JOURNAL: The 'mission' continues, and gem-piracy media will create enhanced journals for capitalism-chess exiles (ha)!

TO BE CONTINUED...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

29 Views
Added on November 24, 2022
Last Updated on November 24, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing