Viking Expression

Viking Expression

A Story by Abishai100
"

A stranger vigilante infiltration of a blood-diamond's corrupted mansion involving sports-media gem-magic invokes a 'faerie-tale' about capitalism-edge(s).

"
An offbeat charmer about gem-piracy interception(s), loosely-inspired by The Pink Panther (David Niven), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

My name's Amlan Satan, and I'm a blood-diamond operationalist and decided to perform a special vigilante-action inside a corrupt gem-pirate baron/investor mansion in North America, involving some pretty nifty sports-treasure(s) items (trade-cards) of great 'media-insurance' value(s). Follow along, friends.



BARON ION: I've been tied to the gem-marked underground for some time and don't seek media-insurance ties to news-chess.



SATAN: I'm a circus-member and have an offer about sports-cards chess-intrigue for your media aura; you can relay the tale!
ION: Are you some kind of street nut one of my adversaries has sent to pull off some kind of 'chess-stalemate' prank here?
SATAN: I assure you, good baron of North America, my theater-act is purely a pro-sports deed.
ION: Alright; you sure look the part of some kind of mail-paid theater entertainer with some kind of magic-message; enter!



Now, this Baron Ion was quite an evildoer. I'd heard about him in the Northern Ireland underground during my jaunt with Interpol-relation, but I also learned he was some kind of modern age untouchable. So, I decided to take this diamond-underground 'energizer' into my own white-gloved theater-hand(s) and entered his estate costumed/masked as a 'harlequin' from Transylvania and wielding my own fake gems to showcase alongside two symbolic pro-football (sports!) treasure-diadems (trade-cards). He was about to be moved to a special media-chess disclosure regarding diamond insurance journals (wow).



BARON ION: I understand you're some kind of Ivy-grad or professor or something, or so said your 'agent' who called prior.
SATAN: Indeed, good baron (Dartmouth); however, as you see me masked/costumed here today as a Transylvania-elf; I'm now.
BARON ION: You seem like some kind of 'chess-nerdist' of theater-entertainment/arts; what's your gig here, prince?
SATAN: You can guess...I want to show you my gems and pro-sports treasures and let you make the 'stalemate' choice(s) now.
BARON ION: You strike me as one of those modern 'social-media' idealists, with some kind of world-art deed (ha)!



I got the bad baron quite drunk on absinthe and showcased my diamonds while he boasted his, and I made enough of a swap for Interpol-journals and offered him in his state the choice between two iconic sports-cards treasures (football!).



SATAN: The first card is an iconic Bears-QB rookie card, hailing the old glories of Super Bowl triumph and story about capital.



SATAN: The second is an Eagles-spirit transfer to the Vikings-franchise of Favre/Tarkenton lore; a gem for 'underdog' chess!



I made the bad baron some mini-quiches and made him laugh about hospitality social-media 'emoji' imagination and saw him (predictably!) choose the Bears-QB card over the Eagles-Vikings transfer QB-card (Randall Cunningham), and I then reported on social-media, "Baron Ion relished my quiche-emojis and opted by the Bears rookie over the Vikings-transfer underdog card while valuating his 'blood-diamonds' for insurance-chess for a special 'secret' journal about baron-intelligence in the modern market world of 'capitalism-hospitality' insurance humor(s)...maybe he'll have to respond now with a special 'magic' message about the 'justified' margins of treasure-expressions (ha)."



BARON ION: The daft-prick also left me this 'dashing' football chess-set; maybe my ex-pal sent him for a media-match.



I took my daughter in Brussels for a great sprouts-brunch and rescreening of War of the Worlds, since she had time-off from private-school (Europe) and explained to her the 'fineries' that made the human race a chess-stalemate in capitalism-exercise (wow).



BARON ION: I think that circus-thespian/harlequin man my ex-pal sent is doing some cyber-comics for capitalism-vigilantism.



The point of this story is that the modern underground requires a special kind of 'heroics' branding the sort of evil-kinship of capitalism deformity that may 'draw' insurance journals for a more sane vision of post-9/11 era commercial vanities securities. In other words, to get the better of these bad barons of blood-diamonds on Earth, we've got to 'think' like human erasers.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 25, 2022
Last Updated on November 25, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing