Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Black Friday Grasshopper

Black Friday Grasshopper

A Story by Abishai100
"

A stranger notion of holiday-season consumerism 'angst' generating all sorts of darkness and world-chess for the social traffic Ego.

"
A nod to holiday-season human-world storytelling, inspired by Jingle All the Way but with a very 'dark' twist! 
----
====

After reading a special work by a great and unusual American writer about the quality of modern Earth eco-consciousness casting special heroics and lyrics for eco-terrorism daring or outlandish dangers and bad wisdom meditation to capture the realism behind real Earth-resource or naturalism corruption, Sera decided she'd leave her life of women's fashion designs to become an eco-terrorist. She decided to dart o O'Hare (Chicago Airport) using the new 'evil' alias 'Grasshopper' (wow).



"I'll go to the Duty-Free shop with my special metal-tin mini-vial filled with hot-acid and use it to burn a hole into the glass-box holding diamonds-jewelry from around the world no doubt sullied by modern 'conflict-zone' mining (blood-diamonds from Africa!) reminding folks of the capitalism erosion suddenly linked to 'rogue' terrorism finance(s)" (Sera).



It was Black Friday, and Sera the newborn eco-terrorist headed to O'Hare to create this strange mad-pain schema for an ideation on the 'chess-stalemate' between modern capitalism corruption and active citizenry-vigilance but chose this strange path of deviance rather than social-controls. After all, Black Friday had become that post-Thanksgiving holiday-season consumerism 'diadem' of psyche-symbol or excellence in commercial vanities flowery and general shopping life and a 'perfect' chance to create a special capitalism-woes eco-terrorism message of darkness, which is what Sera sought at O'Hare on Black Friday.



SERA: I'll get a cool toy war-games machine-gun/rifle and carry it to the O'Hare guardsman's station claiming it's an Xmas-toy for my darling son in Chicago and then reveal that it's filled with hot-acid and see if the airport personnel are prepared for a stranger that day and then claim the gun was sold to me by a merchant outside the airport, rendering me ignorant; this shall be a media-pun game for some kind of cyber-terrorism deed (ha).



O'HARE GUARDSMAN/SECURITY-PERSONNEL: It's Thanksgiving oddity of chess-stalemate; Sera claimed to own a greenhouse!



According to reports and cyber-underground/fanzine gossip, Sera had become the new Unabomber, a sensationalist in the worlds of modern anti-establishment rhetoric, and she therefore was something of a 'cool target' suddenly for journals and even psychos of Earth, but fortunately, a more objective vigilante-detective named Amlan Satan decided to start making cyber-blogs about why modern 'everyday folks' would turn to eco-terrorism, even during the holiday-season (Black Friday) and posted cyber-ideas about using alternative 'activity-clubs' to avoid the 'Earth temptation' of rebel-chess.



AMLAN SATAN: We're making a Porcellian chess-society presentation linking Black Friday psychology with Mecca-concerns!



Amlan Satan had become a modern-day 'cool man' of the 'normal' overground works-world of sociological chess-IQ surrounding capitalism controls and journalism for anti-terrorism and social democratic reforms. This guy was Batman to Sera's Poison Ivy, the normal stranger vigilante of masked 'chess' rivaling a modern 'radical' or eccentric female eco-terrorist in the 'troubled' Earth-city of criminal-insanity ridden Gotham, which had drawn much fanfiction-comics interest from modern social-media/Internet surfers (wow).



“All men have limits. They learn what they are and learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine” (Batman).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 25, 2022
Last Updated on November 25, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing