Card(s) of Empire(s)

Card(s) of Empire(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Welcome to the modern age(s) of capitalism-chess treasure(s) emojis, where socialized ambition is 'linked' to erasure!

"
A sports-symbolism ode inspired by the cool movie Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine). Thanks for reading, 
----

 

----
====

Welcome to my sports-treasure(s) (trade-cards) store where I cast 'chess-stalemate' excellence in capitalism-gem lifestyle fantasy re-presented in team-spirits star-stats info-card storytelling and collectors' expressions (North America)!



My name's Amlan Satan, and I'm a cyber-capitalism democracy fanfiction writer on the modern World-Net and share my photos/imagery with others in the modern age of 'Selfie-chess' IQ for Western-world design(s).



This represents the work(s) of modern eccentrics on the cyber-highway(s), and I, for example, cast stick-figure comics-doodles of youth-market stranger heroes and their antiheroine muses (e.g., Talia al Ghul) for home-schooled pre-5th grade students invested in the spiritual form(s) of urban-justice capitalism (wow).



My sports-treasures keep me secured from the modern Earth-globe threat(s) 'linked' to the surfaced evolutionary dilemma of self-race destruction, destabilization of 'basic' and pure commerce-globalism architecture (e.g., World Trade Center)!



JOURNAL: Collection(s) can raise the Western-American spirit(s) of capitalism-chess marketing for globalism-expressions (IQ).



The treasures we defend with the 'mind-chess' of economics/capitalism oriented global rhetoric surrounding 'unchecked' finance(s) volition re-presents the 'human race' of emojis.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 25, 2022
Last Updated on November 25, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing