Ermac/Bo: Chess {Equinox}

Ermac/Bo: Chess {Equinox}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two Mortal Kombat 'gods' study Earth-chess capitalism theory and differentiate between theory/practice while debating excellence!

"
An intelligentsia oriented graphic-comics/media fable drawn from Mortal Kombat X storyboards/designs. 
----
 

----

====

The mighty sorcerer-fighter Ermac of Outworld crossed-over into Earth-realm to evaluate capitalism shape(s) and encountered another Outworld rival, a Devil's Advocate in the form of a veiled monarchist apologist named Bo' Rai Cho, Ermac's once-friend and now rival of Mortal Kombat argumentation(s)-warfare chess. The two used to spend hours playing chess against each other, drawing special diagrams of how the iconic/historic piece-position strategy board-game of kingdom-themed pattern motions/design(s) would yield either offensive domination or offense-defense perfect-parallel in the form(s) of stalemates/draws. Such diagrams would inform a conscious imagination regarding the contours between competitive fury and mutual-respect between equal rivals/opponents, drawing two very contrasting forms of warfare/ambition honor and negotiation(s). However, Bo' Rai Cho appreciated how stalemate-chess drew even Cold-War ideations of absolute comptetiveness at the cost of any known consideration of equivalence or parallel between the opponents/players, suggesting that a stalemate only revealed the 'computer-IQ' of an inherently competitive game theory.

ERMAC: You doubt the quality of stalemate-stabilizations of symmetrical/diagonal chess-play IQ?
BO: I agree that a stalemate is a perfect 'formula' for competition leveraged by mutual-respect, but it enhances ambition!
ERMAC: So, a 'model' for equivalence is, to you, a hologram for an 'invitation' to anarchy/fury?
BO: Why would there be 'high-level' stalemate if competitiveness is 'neutralized' by a hypothetical 'perfect' parallel?
ERMAC: High-levels of negotiation(s) duty-discovery simply reinforces an intelligentsia-interest in power-structuralism!
BO: Are you implying that the United States and Soviet Union were, theoretically, equivalent power-pillars of the Cold-War?
ERMAC: If you assert the Cold-War was a 'dynamic(s)' diagram for power decision-making, both parties must be excellent!
BO: Excellence in equivalence belies the 'nature intrigue' of variance/chaos/unpredictability?
ERMAC: Making statistical arrangement(s) for prediction-models for 'sports-gambling' odds-mathematics is 'human' chess joy!
BO: Alright; perhaps there's a 'natural ordered energizer' behind the modeling of competition-predictability, but it's grey!
ERMAC: You're half-right, Bo' Rai Cho; competition-prediction math can 'feel' grey, but it's also chess-stalemate empathy.
BO: Empathy generates sentimentalism for mutual-respect between competitors because of 'intelligent' science(s), you say.
ERMAC: I do; in fact, altruism is a higher-order negotiation(s) system for socialized governance beckoning chess-calmness.
BO: Calm people are wise; anarchists tend to be inventive, Ermac!
ERMAC: There's nothing wrong with invention, Bo', as long as the synthesized 'machinery' benefits all parties (non-extinction).
BO: Let's concede, master of the Language-Arts, that competition-chess models of parallel(s) can cast 'true' vision(s).
ERMAC: Absolutely, Bo' Rai Cho; in fact, these 'vision(s)' of power-equivalence(s) intrigue for intelligentsia are social-media!
BO: True; there's much 'pedestrian' investment(s) now in social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess).
ERMAC: It's become an Outworld-reflective energy-investment(s) system for socialized forms of 'beautiful' capitalism!
BO: Theory versus practice is an ancient debate, Lord Ermac.
ERMAC: That's right; it's excellence; separating the two helps us sort out potential and kinetic energizers, for capitalism!
BO: Then let chess reign for the 'practitioners' of equivalence(s)-theory.
ERMAC: Excellence; thanks for the dialogue, Mighty Prince of Mortal Kombat, and once-friend (and chess-rival!).
BO: Haha.

Therefore, it was evident that an Earth-capitalism system dissection utilizing a 'chess-stalemate' lancet would reveal both the intrigue of natural ambition and the 'IQ' of power-equivalence(s) negotiation(s) for globalism theory or practice! The two mighty warriors of Outworld learned more about the stranger ironic parallels between Outworld anarchism and Earth-capitalism variance(s) in 'personality-driven' commerce vanities (e.g., Home Shopping Network) on Earth and wondered about the historianship views on the Cold-War chess-stalemate ideations of 'perfect' war-respect (wow).

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


{Ermac-Bo}


© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 26, 2022
Last Updated on November 26, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing