Airport: Die Hard 4/11

Airport: Die Hard 4/11

A Story by Abishai100
"

Will hero-cop Satan afford O'Hare securities for Espiranza-transport and offer something for the social media (Homeland) English?

"
A fanfiction of the Die Hard franchise, set in O'Hare. Thanks for reading! 
----
====

It was April 11, 2023. The O'Hare (Airport) was the site of intrigue when a blood-diamond world tied Libyan general was apprehended and transported, uniformed in 'costume' as a US-trial linked 'diplomat' named Espiranza.



ESPIRANZA: "My pals will bail me out; this will be cinema-friendly (ha)."



Blood-diamond traffic all around the Earth affecting Euro-exchanges and gem-insurance integrity in British Columbia, which drew in Officer Amlan Satan to escort Espiranza (real-name: unknown) whose special flight-crew anticipated an otherwise social-media friendly hospitality examination (hmm).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and threatens rogue terrorism-finance woe.



Officer Amlan Satan, considered a very affable Chicago policeman and deep-crime/conspiracy detective of the post-9/11 era Homeland, anticipated a friendly escort for this mystery-man (Espiranza) and shared his pre-adventure excitement with others on social-media commentating on modern Homeland airport-traffic storyboards (wow).



SATAN: I wonder if Espiranza will encounter some 'friends' (associates?) inside O'Hare; and require me to make watches for toys (ha).



Carrying his special media-diplomacy badge, Amlan walked alongside the other FBI-escorts with Espiranza inside O'Hare and witnessed some flight-news time special airport-toy displays/activities (for youngsters!) catering to some cool infrastructure securities storytelling. However, all's not well inside the Homeland Paradise.



Amlan was being 'stalked' on media by an Algerian madman named Ali who wished to assassinate Espiranza after boarding the passenger-flight to Europe disguised as a computer-company parts transport executive, carrying a briefcase containing special 'machinery' capable of rerouting flight-path computing-controls and radar-detection/signal frequency transmitter 'gadgets' and 'toys' and caught the eye of Officer Satan.

AMLAN: These 'toys' in your case look like advanced toys from Hell.
ALI: Um, thanks, Officer Satan; just routine 'excellence' in tech (ha).
AMLAN: Alright (I guess).



Amlan had the right hunch. Ali was indeed the terrorist plotting this die-hard infiltration to the Espiranza-flight from O'Hare for a Euro-media panic-button. This was advanced world-anarchy, and Amlan wondered what Ali was 'playing with' inside his case during the flight when he walked by Ali's seat on the plane, noting how he'd still been wearing his complete face-covering mask/hat.

AMLAN: Still in your Eskimo-hat/mask, eh, Mister Ali?
ALI: Um, well, yes...Coronavirus paranoia and all, right, Officer?
AMLAN: Alright (I guess).



Also on-board this flight from O'Hare was Ali's 'associate' named Thai who'd been assembling a special 'acid-weapon' inside the plane bathroom with chemicals hidden in his jacket/luggage and preparing to hijack the cockpit, perhaps to also post on social-media that Espiranza 'fans' would have to anticipate a 'delay' in diplomacy chess (wow).



WIFE: How'd you achieve this Espiranza miracle, darling?
AMLAN: Ali's 'buddy' from Hell ('Thai') betrayed him during the hijack.
WIFE: Why/how (what happened)?
AMLAN: Thai mission involving personal interest/bank.
WIFE: Wow...and you're there to be the monkey-wrench man, eh?
AMLAN: Espiranza was undone by Thai's own acid-gun of darkness.
WIFE: Well...at least O'Hare's back to normal.
AMLAN: Maybe this is just the beginning of blood-diamond news.
WIFE: Well, let's just focus on your home-return and our shopping day.
AMLAN: Alright!



Amlan took his wife to the Space-Needle the following month for a vacation-view of the tower-window area and kissed her, thanking God for all the safety/security of the Homeland and his 'renewed' Catholic faith in American infrastructures.

WIFE: Thank goodness for security.
AMLAN: You said it!



SON (Damian): Thanks for the Die-Hard comic, dad.
AMLAN: You're welcome; a cool b-day gift for your news-reading.
SON: You were awesome (O'Hare).
AMLAN: Yeah...mom was real scared.
SON: Cool; very cool.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on April 1, 2023
Last Updated on April 1, 2023
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing