Satan's Fiction*

Satan's Fiction*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Is Amlan Satan destined to be a capitalism-writer (on social media) of hometowns, or a 'dark-man' of history (with advocacy)?

"
A world-IQ 'faerie-tale' inspired (very loosely!) by the intelligence/fantasy themes from The Bourne Legacy (Jeremy Renner), which I think you'll like (and thanks so much for reading!), 
DISCLAIMER: The images used herein reflect no commercial/legal ties to any representative person(s)/body and therefore comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social fiction/hyperbole/conspiracy-theory/myth. 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become a working Catholic-man in the Jersey-Town of Haddonfield where he'd write capitalism-race superstition tales of blood-diamond lore stretching around the modern globe and creating interest among social-media users/readers invested in forms of commerce-life Ego defense/securities chess.



AMLAN SATAN: Studying fortune and writing about money requires an attention to the finery/details of Romanticism/Capitalism history and myth (wow).



This was an advanced social-media/network era of access-based intelligence and communications, and Satan had become a cyber-world 'father-figure' of the domain of fortune-life confidence and securities monitors storyboards, and this was excellence in superstition oriented mythology in the American Homeland (hmm).



SATAN: I feel like a 'cool' (Catholic) customer evaluating the contours of fortune-applications to everyman-chess and social-media citizenry commentary on the quality of capitalism-race superstition conversation/personality (ha).



Everything changed for this 'cyber-world' father-figure of capitalism-race superstition storytelling when he'd meet a very nice librarian named Shelbye who stirred his interest in the nature of citizen-investments in fortune-markets/sectors based on private research/study. She struck him as curious about capitalism 'personality' and fell in love with her sense of fortune-fear conversations in the American Homeland. They got married, and he used her 'figurine' as a 'faerie' character for various blood-diamond darkness tales concerning globe-smuggling threats to commerce-securities (for peace/diplomacy).



SHELBYE: You got me an 'alien-invader' sci-fi themed chess-set (for play)?
SATAN: Excellence; a cool toy symbolizing invasion/sovereignty paranoia (ha).
SHELBYE: What's to learn (extra-credit) with an 'alien' chess-set, Satan?
SATAN: Why, the quality of Earth's hue(s), of course, Shelbye my lady.
SHELBYE: Alright.



"Writing about the agents/agency of treasure-securities dissection in various places (e.g., British Columbia) requires a special storyteller-vision of the coolness and confidence of fortune-displacement and political placement of 'advanced' terrorism for the capitalism race...especially for a new agent in New England 'painted' as a simple 'thief' of thieves (for cyber-writers/critics)" (Amlan Satan).



SHELBYE: This story is awesome, Satan.
SATAN: Why, thank you.
SHELBYE: I have a dark secret you don't know about, darling hubby.
SATAN: So do I, Shelbye.
SHELBYE: What's yours?
SATAN: I'm involved in some real-life blood-diamond examinations.
SHELBYE: What (seriously)...like Interpol-relation(s)?
SATAN: Something like that (certainly!).
SHELBYE: My secret concerns your 'swimming' with sharks.
SATAN: Alright!
SHELBYE: I'm not a human being...I'm a faerie sent to protect you.
SATAN: What?
SHELBYE: I must leave you after I'm 'certain' you're safe.
SATAN: What will I remember about our marriage, Shelbye (really)?
SHELBYE: Whatever you write (on social media, etc.) is fine (with me).



Satan retired and wrote a great novel about working in the dominion of danger/secrecy called Diamonds are High, which won him the Pulitzer, and he'd never forget what he learned about the quality of life's fortune hatred from his 'stranger' wife/love (Shelbye). He departed for Australia to work on stories about the metaphysical allure of Ayers-Rock for capitalists seeking a more 'historic' view of Earth's special hue(s) (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 1, 2023
Last Updated on April 1, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing