V8: Angeles/Earth

V8: Angeles/Earth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A California tale of discovered life-destiny consciousness, all stemming from a symbolic/magical Angeles car-show of honey.

"
A Western-culture tale of 'wrought' hindsight inspired (loosely) by LA Story (Steve Martin). Thanks for reading! 
----
====

In the great American city of Los Angeles, Prince Amlan Satan prepared for his toast to the great Hollywood-reflective Cali Auto-Show which would boast special models this year that would highlight a special vision of machinery and gears and working engineering excellence imprinted onto new movies from Hollywood itself, and the prince, who inherited fortunes from Algeria and then enhanced these moneys with Wall Street earnings, decided to invest in some corporate/infrastructure excellence in the United States with this car-show by creating a superstition-tale about a haunted car featured in this Angeles-Earth showcase.



He named the special haunted car he identified for this American tale at the Angeles car-show 'Christine' (after the iconic Stephen King novel about a demonically-possessed American car prompting its vulnerable owner to become a maniac of hellfire) and then decided to imprint the spirit/aura of the automobile onto the overall environmental landscape of the City of Angels (America) with a 'cool' fantasy-tale concerning why a haunted car (be 'it' good/evil!) might draw a Homeland citizen to think 'deeply' about why treasure/possession would yield a capitalist examination of 'pure' Ego (sure).



PRINCE SATAN: I shall call this Christine-tale, inspired by the Angeles car-show, the Auto-Possession, since we social-media culture citizens/fans have become something of treasure-ID commentary 'priests' of the West, linking with various folks invested in the image/story of capitalist hyperbole (ha).



After writing this story and winning the Pulitzer, Amlan Satan decided to unwind/celebrate with a cool summertime visit to a very lovely Cali-beach where he met his future-wife, the beautiful blonde German-American lady named Elka whom he'd name his new 'vintage' Volvo V8-hatchback after and become enamored with the idea that a capitalist romance, all drawn from ideas he 'wrought' from that symbolic/reflective 'Planet Hollywood Cali Car-Show' some time ago, would be 'linked' with an image of Earth's unique handshake (ha).



AUTO_POSSESSION: "I drove Elka around the city where I drove, out of my comfort-zone (Homeland) to discover that we'd both share a view/examination for 'pure' travel/hospitality in this modern age of capitalism-flowery and terrorism-paranoia, and I'd wonder if Elka had become something I'd never have without my spiritual possession...a capitalist sense of incomplete heavens."



ELKA (Wife): Let's go to California-Pizza-Kitchen for some alfredo-treat bread.
PRINCE SATAN: Excellence; this had become a story of Angeles-angels for this prince.
ELKA: Isn't consumerism-culture nice...all the laurels/flowers of hospitality?
PRINCE SATAN: I owe my currency-life (completely) to that Cali Car Show.



So much would be gained from that richness of that California auto-show by Amlan Satan, a prince of capitalism in the culture of Hollywood's special handshake for fortune and magic. This was life in the West, in Los Angeles, and he would share world-fare symbolic dishes with his darling-wife (Elka) and drive her around in his V8-enhanced vintage Volvo-hatchback all around the City of Angels, and she'd become his 'biggest-fan' of egg-curry inventions.

PRINCE SATAN: From a car-show to egg-curry on the dinner table...a capitalist's hand.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 21, 2023
Last Updated on May 21, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing