Duke of Hindsight

Duke of Hindsight

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'diorama' of what makes American Homeland sports-media/commentary reflective of a capitalism class highness.

"
A lovely Sunday 'American' sports-media 'faerie-tale' of fanfiction-consciousness drawing on the competition-class culture of homegrown storytelling/themes from the iconic/unforgettable Hoosiers (Gene Hackman), which I hope you like.
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports-fanfiction offers no commercial/formal ties to any school or representative team or associates and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' exercise in social-media culture expression/storywriting (for 'open' examinations). 
----
====

I'd been a fan of American sports ever since immigrating to the United States from Algeria and became a media-age storywriter in the developed social-media culture age flowery of capitalism-race symbolic competition-class activity (at the pro/collegiate levels) alongside many other 'intelligentsia' invested in the commerce-life Ego 'chess-excellence' of academic examinations of sportsmanship-handshakes (wow).



This story concerns my 'American' fanfare for a special/pronounced modern era college-athletics men's basketball program which had heaped on itself countless honors/laurels, and this particular team of 'Blue-Devil' lore reflected a modern Homeland 'chess' excellence in the 'consistency' of (well-coached) play/teamwork/star-shine that helped make it a capitalism-race 'standard' for sportsmanship-media diagrams of great Western-culture recreation storyboards/activity (wow).



Yes, this 'Blue-Devil' lore for an American media-age storyboard concerning an 'academic' view of competition-class superstitions and writing/fanfare surrounds the school-team's whopping 5 national titles, countless regular-season ACC (conference) titles and overall #1 national ranking. In fact, the coach of this 'magical' American school-team boasted an Olympics-scarf (too). You might not be 'shocked' therefore to discover why/how this team had toasted multiple forms/levels of competition-class highness that would mark it as a perennial 'consistency-crown' winner of what makes 'American' sportsmanship so particularly (or uniquely!) hospitality (wow).



The 'Blue-Devil' lore concerns how the (well-coached) 'machine' of this school-team toasted national titles that included 'miracle' runs to the championship-game that highlighted a social-media culture of 'toasts' and commentary surrounding 'key-moments' of incredible/unforgettable 'triumph' such as overtime buzzer-beaters, overpowering wins over powerhouse rivals, shocking underdog-moments, and even a 1992 'showcase' between the team's esteemed coach and his once-guru, in a cross-state matchup in a semifinal 'showdown' that would be remembered for all its 'particular' grit/executions glory and laurel (ha).



Why'd I choose to cast this 'Blue-Devil' lore as reflective of a capitalism-race competition-class superstition storyboard for an American Homeland social-media culture 'flowery' chess-excellence in socialized fanfare/patriotism? Well, becoming a US-citizen is not without its perks, and I learned (fortunately) that media-access to college-athletics splendors and trophies in this age of commerce-traffic and sportsmanship-activity for 'American' hoopla would illuminate why competition can (indeed) be a thing of 'market' handshakes, highlighting why capitalism-hyperbole (itself) can be a 'thing' of undeniable history/education (for all).



So, I got my girlfriend a special 'Blue-Devil' lore school/team/colors representative scarf (for Xmas), and she returned the favor for (the following!) Valentine's Day, which I'd share on social-media later as a 'tale-of-two-ravens' engaged in media-hindsight. However, we both realized the scarves we gifted (each other) afforded us unusual forms of 'lucky-charm' courage which I'd want to (eventually) 'catch' in a special patriotism-comics inspired cyber-storyline concerning a 'valiant' infiltration into the modern Homeland 'troubles' surrounding treasure/securities confidence and 'sportsmanship' and the 'underground' art (of fortresses) it would inspire for social-media culture commentary (for all). That's the 'incomplete' fable (here, friends), and it just might invite you (the reader) to consider what makes American so fortunate --- a 'media' hearing.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on May 21, 2023
Last Updated on May 21, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern, Sports-Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing