Haddonfield-Expo {Jersey}

Haddonfield-Expo {Jersey}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan moves to Haddonfield and finds a 'diamond' for an Expo-Jersey inspiration that will lead him to a 'coveted' American Dream.

"
A smalltown-values 'exposition' featuring 'lifestyle-concept' Rationalism inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan moved into the quaint Homeland town of Haddonfield for a Jersey-USA examination of the commerce-life traffic reflective of smalltown consciousness while working on his great American novel about the capitalism-symbolism behind Western-culture sports-market treasures and quickly found his new place/life quite charming. He decided to post comments on social-media concerning the homeliness feel of Haddonfield and was invited to a sports-trade card 'expo' highlighting what made American media/treasures collection reflective of smalltown hospitality.



SATAN: "Well, it's Halloweentime in Haddonfield (Jersey), and I've the mind to costume/mask myself as a cool roaming clown-mime for the area while attending the sports-cards expo which might showcase a real Western 'diamond' I'll consider the right-stuff for a capitalism-reflection collection-add; to add to my novel notes about Homeland pageantry (yes)."



Well, a real 'diamond' is what he did indeed find, this Earth-prince of ours in this tale of treasure-collection charm --- a very 'authentic' (and quite rare!) Eagles-card of the olden-era of American pro-football spirits (a Gabriel-QB Philly memento of all that's sportsmanship/chess/handshakes).



EZZY (Girlfriend): When will you ask me to marry you, my prince?
SATAN: I've the mind to keep you as my (secret) 'treasure' of Haddonfield (forever).
EZZY: You know I'm all American, Satan; I want a life of real investment (here).
SATAN: Here I thought I'd use you (simply) for my novel inspiration about sports.
EZZY: Not so simple am I, Amlan; in fact, I want more activity for your cyber-deeds.



Well, Amlan/Ezzy did get married and would seek to build a rather 'dashing' life of Homeland charms, and it was that 'rare' Gabriel-Eagles sports (football!) treasure/diamond memento of the olden-era which would inspire him to write his celebrated American novel about what made treasures/securities in the great United States a re-presentation of the quality of hospitality-handshakes...and the 'flavor' of Western (American) rush (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 21, 2023
Last Updated on May 21, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing