Colony: Handwriting (Readers)

Colony: Handwriting (Readers)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A visit to an iconic historical re-creation 'environment' may inspire a cool Earth-prince to doubly find romance and handwriting (for all).

"
A patriot-diorama of the coolness of the Homeland 'environment' of Colonial Williamsburg (Pennsylvania). Happy Memorial Day,

DISCLAIMER: This work of history-drama offers no ties to Colonial Williamsburg or associates and all images used herein therefore comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social education (for 'open' design). 

----
====

Amlan Satan decided to visit the iconic area of the United States of great old-world (colonial-era) history and lore, Colonial Williamsburg (Pennsylvania), where he'd dress-up as a man of colors from that time-period and engage with the various set/environment presenters and lifestyle/culture re-creators to fashion himself as a modern 'ethnic' American citizen of the post-9/11 era invested in the traffic-education imagination and 'chess' of US-story handwriting (for a social-media 'friendly' commentary or storyboard about the quality of patriotism-headmasters).



AMLAN SATAN: As a man of that time/era and place in Pennsylvania, hoisting a social-media 'friendly' re-presentation of the living psyche of being part of that sort of environmental education, I hope to find some morsels of capitalism-race superstition foundations/history building to our modern age of post-9/11 era Homeland social-media culture of 'hospitality' commentary/handwriting (sure!).



He met the 'stunning' Williamsburg life/culture re-creation hostess and area educator/guide named Shelbye O'Hara who'd been a big fan of American movies and wanted to inspire Mr. Satan to cast his 'costumed' experience in that historic/cultural area for a personality-chess driven presentation about all that makes our American 'Homeland' tale one of beauty...and handwriting (wow).



SHELBYE: You don't have to be of Euro-investments/lineage to get the 'American' feel (here).
SATAN: Sure; in fact, I consider myself sort of 'wed' into this 'place' of great time-recreation(s).
SHELBYE: Excellence, Mr. Satan; perhaps you'll consider becoming 'part' of our odyssey (here).
SATAN: I am (honestly) working on a great American novel about developments in national superstition.
SHELBYE: Wow; that's pretty cool (for an image!).



The 'story' of America concerns the negotiation of customs and lifestyle wed to a capitalism-rhetoric and democratic 'race' Ego expression and/or exchange. We see these imprints on traffic-storyboards in our post-9/11 era of modern Homeland living superstitions/stories, and when Amlan roamed around Williamsburg in his 'fancy' authentic costume, he learned that what made America 'special' was its 'keen' sense of attention for the developments in community-architecture detailing (for all!).



SHELBYE: I got you this memento-gift from our company --- a 'rare' and reflective movie-poster.
SATAN: Wow, Treasure Island (Disney); another 'costume' theater for time-chess Ego (handshakes).
SHELBYE: You're quite the 'dashing' American citizen (now), eh?
SATAN: Excellence, Ms. O'Hara...this has been a sort of 'cinema' placement handwriting (for us!).



JOURNAL ENTRY: "When I left Colonial Williamsburg, feeling 'wed' to that time/place and to the greatness of the people/visitors who build its 'aura' monthly, I got the summertime sense/feeling that what I'd remember in this post-9/11 era Homeland of life-driven intelligence/stories is my 'engagement' with Shelbye, a memoir for what makes America fun --- a sense of heroism."



JOURNAL-ENTRY: "I wonder if Amlan Satan will visit us again here in Williamsburg (Pennsylvania); I'll be thinking fondly of this 'cool' hand-prince when I'll be cheering for my fave-film on Oscars-night and remembering my 'engagement' with an 'ethnic' citizen-of-headmasters."



So what will become of this novel concept wrought by Amlan Satan during this iconic visit to Colonial Williamsburg (America)? Perhaps he'll tie-in thoughts/images/deeds concerning old-world negotiations in life/exchanges with this new age of commerce/traffic handshakes negotiations! Perhaps he'll win the Pulitzer. Perhaps he'll visit the Penn-area and find his 'lady-hawk' of the American 'handwriting' of Romanticism (for all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 22, 2023
Last Updated on May 22, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern, History/Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100