Soccer-Board: Achilles

Soccer-Board: Achilles

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of soccer-love and Romanticism for competition-class human Ego.

"
A sports (soccer) love-letter and 'fan' fiction. 
----
====

I'd been working with a special soccer-media storyboard in the post-9/11 era for a commerce-rhetoric for sportsmanship markets for antiterrorism conversations in this new age which had featured an iconic Qatar World Cup soccer-tourney, the first-ever World Cup 'event' hosted by a Muslim nation. This was a time of sportsmanship-driven Earth-race handshakes (wow).



Capitalism ism is about the handshakes of commerce-life Ego and the traffic-chess of advertised/hyped ornaments for consumerism IQ in great parts. I walked by a mall mannequin 'art-feature' of stylish mod-clothed dolls of capitalism with aluminum face-masks representing the 'streamlined' intelligence of modern business and lifestyle, and I began thinking of how to 'accent' my soccer-media storyboard with 'cool' images of women-in-commerce and media for this world-athletics ideation of the 'chess' of Earth's little handshakes for romance (ha).



I consider myself the 'Achilles' of soccer. You know, soccer is called 'football' around the world and only 'soccer' (really) in the United States. While soccer in America continues (mostly) to be a pronounced high-school/college level hype for social media and chat, outside the Homeland, soccer (or 'football') is shining as a highly-marketed club and regions-driven competition-class storyboard. Nevertheless, I thought about soccer-markets and tales in America reflected in movies like Ladybugs highlighting why it'd become a competition-class 'laurel' at the level of school/college. Surely, this would be sign of this 'Achilles' (a soccer-superfan who competed in junior-leagues well and casually in college-clubs and then became a world-soccer fan/writer as an adult prince of capitalism-storyboards but never a soccer star/celebrity/athlete), myself, finding the needed inspiration/joy to cast a Western/American soccer-tale drawing on ideas about the IQ behind competitive education (hmm).



Soccer is a highly graceful and gritty and teamwork and sometimes skill-based practice and athletic form of field-and-ball movement imagination/intuition. In America, it's a great activity for high-school boys/girls and had created much fun/intrigue in social media and even on local/regional TV for college-championships. I cheered on my own local high-school/college area teams like Eastern/Penn-State (for soccer handshakes). Why not invest in this form of orchestrated highness?



Of course, around the world, outside this great post-9/11 era American Homeland, soccer 'stands' as an international ballet of beauty-magic, and the markets and highlights reveal why this game had become a celebrity-storyboard for world-culture regions like Argentina and Italy, and I (now) knew I wished to 'craft' a special beautiful-game ideation of how Americans of media-fanfare would hail/cast this world of fashion and vanity into a male-female 'examination' for what's all/simply head-mastery.



As this 'Achilles' writer of what had made soccer this beauty-game of exposition/fitness and the choreographed forms of social-media culture 'friendly' flowery in teamwork and skill-celebrations and general optimism, I knew I wanted to pose as a nerdist of soccer's general glories for capitalism-reflection in this post-9/11 era of great 'personality' and face-images for Earth-race handshakes.



So, I looked at this special and iconic World Cup in the new millennium after 2001, the 2010 Spanish triumph featuring the outstanding and unforgettable 'celebrity' coolness of the captain David Villa who marshaled his challenged team past many levels with consistently-cold and sharp self-control to wield a 'deserved' title/trophy for the Euro-squad of great market-richness/value. Spain had done it. I had cheered for them greatly. Now, I wished to make a 'superstition' story of a Penn-area college soccer superfan who'd travel to Madrid (Spain) and find some lore/history surrounding the 2010 'diamond' trophy and consider why he'd encounter a special 'vision' of unforgettable competition-chess reflective human-race Ego (ha).



WIFE: What're these, honey?
ME: No, well, these are soccer-cufflinks, for our Valentine's trip to Madrid, darling.
WIFE: Wow...what's this for, honey?
ME: This is an examination of why you've become an inspiration for capitalism-writing.
WIFE: Sounds ambitious.
ME: It's a 'football' thing (for all of us).
WIFE: Wow...a 'gem' for Earth-hand (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on May 24, 2023
Last Updated on May 24, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing