Shiva's County

Shiva's County

A Story by Abishai100
"

The master of meditation/destruction veils an Earth-realm (social media) 'examination' of capitalism-defenses for image-drawn 'living' heavens (for all!).

"
An Earth-world 'divine-intervention' fable of the modern age drawing on the 'folklore' oriented civilization-activism/intrigue themes and imagery/concepts from the engaging Eastern series of Vimanika Comics, which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Shiva, master of meditation/destruction, decided to take some 'good' advice and disguise himself as a humanoid-prince on Earth named Amlan Satan and perform a capitalism-race 'securities' examination in this new age of anti-Western terrorism woes 'complicating' social-media culture commentary concerning governance folklore (for all).



As Amlan Satan, the Earth-prince, Lord Shiva decided to invest in some Spanish sports-car import market media/commentary for enhancements in commerce-bridges to globalism peace/securities for advanced network rhetoric in the new millennium. Design and lifestyle 'linked' to capitalism-race chess was the hallmark of modern Earth, and Shiva ('Amlan Satan') offered Spanish citizens/consumers a special 'view' for the ideology behind defense of capitalism as a 'living' system of lifestyle-IQ oriented 'race' hyperbole (for all).



He created a dual-identity as Amlan Satan, and by day he served as a dentist in Madrid and by night a prowling photo-journalist and pseudo-vigilante in sunglasses/mask, and this alter-ego of shadow-life inquiries into Euro-securities regarding matters as varied as blood-diamonds to airport threats helped him present a photo-image of citizenry 'vigilance' for Spanish roads to confident social-media age 'race' hospitality (for all).



SHIVA: I shall bridge a Barcelona media-event with college-athletics media-broadcast 'chess' from North America for an enhanced view of applications of lifestyle/education to commerce and media-culture hubris conversations, so as to improve the 'highness' of qualities in debates surrounding 'academic' approaches to anti-establishment terrorism (e.g., 9/11)!



Sure, the modern planet was 'plagued' by this 'trouble' of anti-establishment terrorism destabilizing commerce/media bridges to communications and confidence, and perhaps as the Earth-prince (Amlan Satan), Lord Shiva would be able to re-present human hellmouths through the cyber-lens of 'active' head-master commentary (for all).



AMLAN SATAN (Shiva): Here's a 'fantastic' horror-media/comics drawn cinema avatar-figurine (doll!) of great proportion from the United States which may remind us why 'superstition' in the new age of capitalism-chess drawn intelligence/governance would create better 'lights' for road-traffic and consumerism/entertainment themed 'race' handshakes.



Did the world need an Apocalypse to 'cleanse' out the demon of anti-establishment terrorism? Would commerce/media life truly forge bridges to coexistence and sovereignty oriented capitalism-lifestyle in places as varied as Madrid and Boston (for Shiva)? This was the concern which brought this 'destroyer' of worlds to Earth for a 'magnification' of the 'academic' expression of social distances to purified hospitality (for all). In fact, he started 'daydreaming' of falling in love with a 'fantastic' media-figurine/celebrity who might become his new age 'Aphrodite' of all that had become a Earth-civilization 'view' of the handshake trust (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on June 2, 2023
Last Updated on June 2, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing