Three of Geo

Three of Geo

A Story by Abishai100
"

Three Americans, Dartmouth-grads, decide to pursue a world-wily case linked to a rogue-gem finance highway bridging an American 'word' to Euro-war.

"
A detective case inspired by various detective-novels I liked reading as a boy. Thanks for reading! 
----
====

After graduating from Dartmouth, Amlan and Ezzy and Marcus decided to pursue a strange case they'd begun to study while studying a capitalism-labyrinth examination for their senior-year course on the economics of rogue finances in the modern Earth stemming from 'inventions' in post-WWII globe-sector negotiations/customs, a case involving conflict-zone diamonds...and the 'human story' of invented social distances drama (for 'American' integrity). Wow, this would be (certainly) an 'image' for that special globalism-rhetoric 'handshake' casting this new time of imagery for social weakness (for the Ego).



AMLAN: There's weapons of chemicals linked to bloody diamond stores (Boston-Brussels)!
EZZY: Excellence and darkness, pals; maybe this New England 'cue' links to Antwerp (too).
MARCUS: If we recall, from our study, this was a poison-ivy 'image' for guns and roses (no?).



Sure it was. This was a time of great constructions in undesirable intrigue for capitalism geometry, and these three 'musketeers' of self-appointed heroics and diamond-insurance confidence inquiry discovered a 'stranger' board linking Boston to Belgium and creating branches of rogue insurance corruption and finances intrigue perhaps even drawing 'interest' from modern young/yuppie investors seeking to exploit or 'enhance' this social-media culture 'handshake' aura of personality in fortune/readings (for the Ego).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption threatens world-gem exchange and makes 'rogue' finance woe!



These three 'geo-hearts' of that special 'ivy-perfume' of 'American' character/curiosity tracked a blood-diamond storage conspiracy tied with airport-boxes all across these great United States and tied with Baron Goldfinger, a man of great 'underground' prestige and mystery. Was this a time requiring 'citizenry-vigilance' for everyday traffic/commerce understandings chess? Well, at least our three 'heroes' from New England (Dartmouth) would consider this air-transit treasure-exposure 'word' a signpost for a securities 'hope' bridging a confidence-rail averting a potential 'Euro-war' heat (for the Ego).



AMLAN: At least this egg-curry reminds us there's a bright-face to capitalism's table!
EZZY: Excellence and wonderfulness; there's always 'spice' for seasons of Hell (no?).
MARCUS: Me thinks the 'tone' of this case draws in us a cartoon for pleasure/diamonds (ha).



During the course of this intercontinental case-of-language and gems/insurance/confidence, Amlan mysteriously 'vanished' from the Earth-face, and Ezzy/Marcus dreaded the hair of intelligence and examined the possibility that he was simply 'buried' in the sands of gem-shine/mystery (wow). In fact, Amlan was now working as a secret-man of undercover IQ in Brussels, seeping into the trust-world of Goldfinger himself, posing as a 'literature-salesman' with a special 'perfect-pitch' for all that'd become capitalism's wish-goal axes (for the soul).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on July 20, 2023
Last Updated on July 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Model

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing