Tennis: Satan's Mystery-White

Tennis: Satan's Mystery-White

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Earth-prince believes his 'discovery' of a sports-image 'trophy' reflects a Homeland capitalism-race 'chess' (of 'good' hubris) for working magic.

"
A sports-matrix fable drawing on the civilization complexity and 'examination' themes/ideations from the excellent diorama-film Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore), which I hope you like, 
----
====

AMLAN SATAN: Working inside this capitalism-race Homeland (on social-media/cyber platforms) for sportsmanship handshake symbols for traffic-securities 'chess' and examinations for citizenry-commentary affords me this newfound curiosity to find that ideal 'competition-education' treasure to draw interest from the American population of 'white-read' thinkers (hmm).



Well, the American Homeland really was a complex 'environment' in this post-9/11 era of commerce/media and traffic-life securities 'chess' and inventions for capitalism-race defenses/confidence, and this Earth-prince (Amlan Satan) wished to use his inherited fortunes to create a New York 'view' for sportsmanship-drawn American life happiness for social-media/cyber platforms shares (for the Ego).



AMLAN SATAN: Commerce/capitalism 'confidence' requires a sensitivity to the heat of treasures/insurance and the intelligence of modern 'chess' problems linked with globalism-rhetoric, including pluralism hospitality and social-media 'openness' for language-arts of diner-table intuitions (for white-mark).



He'd found this 'ideal' sports-trophy 'image' (or treasure!). The item, a 20th-Century pro-women's tennis spirits youth-fanzine oriented Gabriela Sabatini (Argentina) 'toast' serving (arguably!) as a memoir for the 'fantastic' 1988/1990 US-Open tennis finals spotlighting the 'upstart' prodigy's defiance of the seemingly-indomitable tennis-superstar Steffi Graf (Germany) in a single-set seizure during Graf's relentless march to perfection (1988) and an avenging triumph in a tiebreak-set championship (1990). This Homeland (New York) hosted pro-women's tennis spirits 'event' would offer this Earth-prince (Amlan Satan), our protagonist 'hero' of this tale of media/capitalism, a special 'view' for sports-links to commerce/media and traffic-life optimism and rhetoric (arguably!) reflecting a post-9/11 era life-conversation 'happiness' concerning what makes America (simply) safe/secure --- that 'image' of (shared) wire (for world-machinery).

SATAN: This is it; a 'defiance' image of sportsmanship-toast (for a will!).



Is sports/hospitality truly a method for constructing images of securities and confidence in this post-9/11 era of capitalism-race 'chess' for globalism-rhetoric (concerning Earth-word)? Amlan Satan believed it was certainly so, and he complemented his Sabatini (Argentina) New York (US-Open) reflective 'tennis-fanzine' image 'trophy' item with cool American culture hospitality images of shares in life/happiness for a memory of restoring an American 'sense' of the mystery of this nation's psyche, that mystery that makes Americans (simply) white-motion...it's a rate!



AMLAN SATAN: "Sabatini-Graf was a David/Goliath 'vision' preceding the more stat-balanced Seles-Graf rivalry era in pro-women's tennis spirits story-writing, and my 'cool' youth-fanzine oriented tennis trophy image/item of Sabatini (Argentina) for US-Open (New York Homeland) hospitality 'superstition' (maybe) reminds us (all) about our (general) shared capitalism-race 'fantasy' of linking networks...with peace (for hero-wit)."



CRITIC: Perhaps this 'prince' of sportsmanship 'trophy' casting has some 'discovery' about Homeland links between competition 'education' and story-writing/imaging, but there's a special 'requisition' for placement(s) in sports (tennis!) for our (shared) social-media 'handshake' culture of a folklore-invention rate (arguably).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on August 1, 2023
Last Updated on August 1, 2023
Tags: Sports, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing