Adult Phone(s)

Adult Phone(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A fun-loving 'gang' of adult-media investors get trapped in a blood-diamond 'leviathan' requiring incomplete-distances to Homeland (American) professionalism.

"
A 'bright' vignette (very-loosely) inspired by the media-company 'complications' film Wonderland (Val Kilmer), which was actually based on a true story about John Holmes (adult-film celebrity).
====

AMLAN: This Wingate's the right-stuff for a halfway-station for escape from Ion.
MARCUS: Excellence with doubt, pal; our once 'adult' dream now requires IQ!
EZZY: I don't think the Ion-company's onto this Wingate as a base-for-thinking.
DANICA: Me neither; in deed, this hostel's the blue-print warehouse for miracle!



The quartet of 'antiheroes' (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) who'd become known as the Wonderland-Four ('WF') had now been hiding-out in the hotel of great comfort, in South Jersey, en-route to their Brussels-sprout eatery enterprise retirement examination plan to escape the dark claws of Baron Ion, a reputed 'invisible' blood-diamond world smuggler who'd invested (once) in 'WF' but now sought their heads for trophy after they swapped his bank-storage of gems with eco-messaged (insured) miniature glass-animal figurines. This was a great 'misadventure' for drawn social-media commentary in the Homeland (America).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption threatens 'rogue' finances and terrorism!



BARON ION: I want their heads, that hideous-four of Wonderland (adult-IQ).
ASSOCIATE: Bad-baron, they've escaped our trackers, but we've some chats-out.
BARON ION: I want every geek, Goliath, gorgeous, gambler, gringo looking.
ASSOCIATE: Good for social media, bad-baron.



Well, our affable 'WF' had found a cyber-info regarding a 'cool' escape plan from Newark to Belgium and managed to leave a 'souvenir' in the airport-locker box for the Ion-company (more 'insured' glass-animal figurines!) and left-behind a cool American memoir of adult-entertainment investment for post-9/11 era capitalism-sovereignty faerie-tales for the modern reader (like you!). Perhaps the WF bistro in Brussels/Belgium for a hand-write in commercial vanities would remind us (all) of that mystery quality of incomplete-distances to the marks of 'leviathan' and the definition of 'aliens' (for the spirits). Baron Ion would surely have turned them into media-hostages for impossible ransom, but he instead drew (Interpol-relation?) eyes on Earth-minerals mining/insurance circulations stretching from Sierra Leone to New England (wow). Perhaps the WF serves to remind us of our mod social-media commentary-culture of 'handshakes' in professional materialities...for the planetary 'reach' of adventurous 'aliens' (and miraculous trophies for 'wayward' bureaucrats of the West - ha).

THE END



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 15, 2023
Last Updated on November 15, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5