Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Art-of-the-Beach

Art-of-the-Beach

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can two affable 'vigilantes' of Miami-Beach offer diamond-insurance eye(s) for capitalism-race 'creeper' magic in a Homeland of (dark) bonds?

"
A Homeland diamond-yarn about inventive life distances (for edge). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the city of Miami or Miami Beach and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression of creative-writing/imaging (for 'open' review). 
----
====

AMLAN: We make the (rumored/insured) blood-diamond bank/store swap (Fl.).
RAKI: Good for consumerism commentary (insurance) and Facebook-pokes, eh?



Amlan and Raki, computer teachers in Miami Beach, decided to become self-made vigilantes for a same-day bank-and-store treasure-swap for items rumored to be blood-diamonds from Sierra Leone, swapping the gems with eco-message miniature glass-animal figurines for social-media commentary about street-chess acumen for capitalism-race motions in the Homeland of 'bureau' photo-synthesis.



AMLAN: Do you think we've found a special land-trek magic for Miami's sport?
RAKI: This is required, bud; we'll restore our sanity with Beach-comfort(s) later!
AMLAN: Good for social-media pokes and dislikes (ok).



INTERVIEW: One guy was in a mask and walked in for Halloween at the bank?
BANK-MANAGER: The same-day 'deed' was complemented by a Barclay's heist/IQ.
INTERVIEW: These were (rumored) blood-diamonds from Africa (Ion-company).
BANK-MANAGER: Conflict-zone gems is rogue finance but tough to sift for IQ.
INTERVIEW: Do you think this was some Homeland (Interpol-relation?) theater?
BANK-MANAGER: For Beach-consumerism (insurance) commentary...possible-IQ.
INTERVIEW: Good for 'broad' photo-synthesis (alright).



The police of Miami-Beach were now 'hot' on the trail of Amlan/Raki, wondering if Homeland inventions in vigilantism (dangerous) made for bad commentary and art(s) and wondered if (Interpol-relation?) foreign-body for theater in treasure-motions and insurance for smugglers/piracy highways made for bad-creeper knowledge in consumerism and choreographed a patrol-consciousness to determine the scale(s) of 'copycat-interest' for blood-diamond hyperbole (wow).



AMLAN: I'm getting my lady a special Quartz-treasure for Xmas, bud.
RAKI: Good for Facebook-likes and comment, Amlan; we've got to depart.
AMLAN: We're part of Miami-Beach football/lore/work/consciousness, Raki!
RAKI: The heat is on, and we might be imprints for media-gibberish (now).
AMLAN: Aha (photo-synthesis waves).



TANDY (Amlan's girlfriend): I got us a Miami-cinema (Netflix).
AMLAN: What irony...I got you this film poster of the same film, darling.
TANDY: Well...seems we've coincidence for Beach-life (here).
AMLAN: Someday I'll tell you my (secret) truth about Miami Beach art(s).
TANDY: I'll be patient (ok).



Amlan made the bank-swap on the deed-day and Raki in the gem-store and hoped this sort of consumerism 'vigilance' (for insurance-chess) would make for 'cool' Homeland examination(s)-eyes for capitalism-race confidence in the post-9/11 era of 'incomplete-distances' to commerce-life confidence for stabilized lifestyle-imagery (for all).



AMLAN: I'm into football cards, bud; not cheerleader-cards.
RAKI: Why'd you get me this cheerleader-card (Dolphins-lore)?
AMLAN: You need to find a lady; this will inspire you after our treasure-act, Raki.
RAKI: Aha, my guidance-doc (ha).



Raki made 'toast' for the deed with a world-exchange 'symbolic' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to recount what the Miami-Beach duo (Amlan/Raki) offered to the blood-diamond storyboard in North America --- a 'bread' for materialism diet (for all).



AMLAN: Do you think copycats will consider us Merry-Men of the Beach, Raki?
RAKI: Chance for mystery and art(s), bud; this is 'buried' photo-synthesis (for us!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 10, 2023
Last Updated on December 10, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing