Echelon (Jersey): Earth-Deed

Echelon (Jersey): Earth-Deed

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Earth-prince finds distance-magic through a 'negotiation' with a dark-side messenger for 'incomplete-distances' (of dream-graphs).

"
A capitalism 'sensitization' diorama-vignette featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and loosely drawn from the civilization-complication 'concepts' from the excellent American documentary Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

Amlan Satan, an Earth-prince living in a small-suburb area of Homeland-Jersey residentialism-comforts (Echelon), had found this nifty bargain-tool for casting sports-stat examination(s)-IQ pertinent for modern fantasy football storyboards and dioramas and decided to offer a superstitions-write for varied teams/athletes in an American plagued by social-media commentary 'woe' for globalism-terrorism concerns (in bureaucracy).



MR. SATAN: "With this stat-sport revelation view for the 'chess' of fantasy football, I can offer the stat-views of competition windows (in general) and find cross-links for stalemates, in contouring varied image of varied sports (tennis, baseball, etc.) in a cinema 'expression' of incomplete-distances to leviathan-evasions (for democratic ambitions!)."



The special trophy image Amlan preferred to use for his stat-sports windows re-presentations was a Chicago gem featuring a dashing pro-football spirits QB who ended up 'shining' as a decent/successful coach in his later-years, which Amlan used to create a stat-line diorama of contouring athleticism with education/training/guidance, for general team-comparison (lines) relevance for fantasy fare/arts. Perhaps this sort of 'marvel' for Homeland culture and social media commentary reflection would draw in 'cool' interest, as Satan thought, but it drew the envious eyes of a dark-side messenger of capitalism's 'complexity' face in photo-synthesis.



CREEPER: Do you know why I'd visit you in dream-sleep, Earth-prince?
AMLAN: I'd imagine it was my 'flair' for sports/superstitions art(s), Creeper?
CREEPER: I call myself 'Creeper' for my nasty-disposition of anarchism on Earth!
AMLAN: I sense you're not a simple Devil's Advocate but some 'martial' nihilist?
CREEPER: When you wake, you may 'dispel' this dream-visit as a specter for IQ.
AMLAN: Fine; I just might do that; you want me to take stock of your visage-IQ.
CREEPER: I'll be self-exiling myself to your deep-ocean abyss post-exchange.
AMLAN: Cool (sounds intriguing)...for 'private' study of our capitalist world, ok.
CREEPER: I chose you and your Echelon 'haven' for its studio-resource light.
AMLAN: Sure; for bureaucracy-readings...I can concur this sports/fantasy chess.
CREEPER: Consider your haven pardoned following this exchange for deed/IQ.
AMLAN: Cool...good Facebook comment (for bureaucracy!).



When Amlan Satan woke from this dream-visit with the Creeper, he decided to 'enhance' his sports-matrix cyber-diorama with an allusion to the mystery-magic of superstitions in competition windows with more 'photo-graphics' friendly re-presentations of the uncertainty of contest-wage for capitalism-symbolism and therefore the 'cinema' of Homeland net-activity commentary of (serious) leviathan-symbolism (wow).



GIRLFRIEND: A vigilantism-doodle of urban dystopian stuff, for me.
SATAN: With great vigor I'd complement my sports-art(s) with this one, Ezzy.
GIRLFRIEND (Ezzy): Cool...for a bureaucracy-reading in high-art (for youth).
SATAN: I knew you'd find it 'pensive' for Earth-realm materialities.
EZZY: You've always been something of a 'magician' of activity-hyperbole.
SATAN: Ha, for comics/leviathan (fiction).



Well, cyber-critics took great like for Satan's little superstitions renderings of the impact of uncertainty/calculations for fantasy football, contoured with relevance-readings of stat-variations in sports (in general!). He compared the umbrella-like feeling(s) of sports-calculations to a 'black-rain' intimation of why competition, like capitalism, promoted a hand-write for the quality of incomplete-distances...to bureaucracy-imagineering.



GIRLFRIEND (Ezzy): Chicken-pot pie for thanksgiving-diner.
SATAN: Very cool...comfort for leviathan-labor(s).
EZZY: Did that 'dream-specter' self-exile to the abyss, post-deed of writings?
SATAN: I'd make that a 'wage' for confidence...and diner-comfort.
EZZY: Good job.



CREEPER (Journal): "I'd guess that Earth-prince I paid a special (secret/private) visit to in Echelon-time had found that right-link in his Selfie-culture of 'incomplete-distances' to life/commerce/media/sportsmanship/traffic imagineering, his special fantasy football 'case' for the photo-synthesis of capitalism's (special) deformity (for eternity)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on December 10, 2023
Last Updated on December 10, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing