Quartz: Art-of-Town

Quartz: Art-of-Town

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of Boston-town 'art' of inquiry for diamonds and insurance and inventive Romanticism...for (American) doilies.

"
A New England adventure/romance of democratic proportion, loosely inspired by The Town (Ben Affleck). 
----
====

Amlan recruited his two Boston-town pals for a blood-diamond raid of a store and a bank tied with the Ion-company, rumored to craft insurance veils of conflict-zone gems from Sierra Leone for profit-extraction (cheap-labor). The trio would use water-guns filled with acid for a street-commentary about insurance-access in the New England 'world' of gritty 'ruler' language-arts (for bureaucracy).



The trio hoped to make a stand against blood-diamond infiltration into Boston-town and wished to find some cool media linkage for theater/cinema concerning those incomplete-distances to treasure-motions IQ for games and fans of film about 'inventive' street intelligence and 'art' for consumerism/vigilantism (wow).



AMLAN SATAN (PhD): "Perhaps this examination drawing a Boston-town street-insurance (IQ) 'watch' for the matter of traffic/securities and vigilantism 'lore' will dilute copycat concern as well as hoist some Selfie-culture 'interest' for Earth-mineral docs (Quartz)."



EZZY: I 'doubt' this will churn butter for the 'bread' of Boston-town, sweet.
AMLAN: We're escaping for a Brussels-sprout eatery-dive post-deed, Ezzy!
EZZY: Boston-town has been our cradle since inception of Earth, man.
AMLAN: We've to make for the 'saint-elsewhere' move following the heroics.
EZZY: Damn...would've made for 'good' local/residential art (for fantasy).
AMLAN: I know; stay where you became 'art' directed.



What could darling Ezzy do but concede to Amlan's shrewd Boston-town advice to depart New England post-deed for a cleaner view of memoirs of heroics in darkness, in a mod-Homeland of post-9/11 era commerce/traffic and insurance/securities commentary woe(s) for the 'matter' of bureaucracy, and in a setting when a 'fabled' Ion-company's storages of (rumored) blood-diamonds in the bank/store of a place where Amlan and his two childhood-pals grew adoring the capitalism-race 'treasure' image of Earth/American roadway.



EZZY: Clam-chowder, a staple of the Town (Boston).
AMLAN: This is perfect; I feel like we've invented new language for street-IQ.
EZZY: Maybe we're in danger of becoming Bonnie and Clyde, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: Nah...we're much more like Robin Hood and Maid Marian, Ezzy.
EZZY: I hope so (for bureaucracy).



Isn't it 'darling' that Amlan/Ezzy met at a Harvard-Sq. chess 'intersection' one autumn prior to this entire blueprint-examination for Boston-town vigilantism for blood-diamond lore. Amlan claimed to Ezzy he cared about Earth-minerals mining capitalism and quartz/beryl/diamond 'talk' for eco-capitalism agendas for capitalism-race 'intelligence' in the post-9/11 era Homeland, and Ezzy knew she'd fallen for a modern 'chess-man' of incomplete-distances' to treasure/engineering definition (for social media photo-synthesis!).



EZZY: You 'snatched' that sports-card trophy-item and kept those glass-animals?
AMLAN: A souvenir for Ion-company men to find prior to our Brussels-sprout.
EZZY: Your two Town-buddies, Amlan Satan?
AMLAN: They'll be fine (distance).



What's so special about Amlan's adoration of Earth-minerals IQ (quartz/beryl/diamond) for this Boston-town 'legend' of capitalism-race insurance superstition in the post-9/11 era you maybe ask? Well, as Ezzy (darling) discovered, the aura of populism-traffic and educational atmospherics of New England (Boston) made for a crafty 'fashion' for what's (simply) a commerce/media life Realism in America...one of 'incomplete-distances' to fortune-readings depression (for all).



JOURNAL: What we may remember from 9/11 Homeland-Invasion is how everyday-life and 'street' acumen was scarred in ways not seen in Pearl Harbor, hence casting us American 'witnesses' of pure Hell as invention-minded 'actors' of a new Earth of capitalism/commerce 'linked' degradation (for bureaucracy).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on December 11, 2023
Last Updated on December 11, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing