A 'bound' Deed

A 'bound' Deed

A Story by Abishai100
"

An inventive yarn tying/binding multiple 'terror-characters' for a homeland/dominion 'superstition' image of what's (simply) an Earth desperation (for all?).

"
A fantasy-superstition horror-detective yarn featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) with 'hypothesis-ties' with Jack the Ripper and Spring Heeled Jack for a Homeland 'domain-control' paranoia storyboard-presentation (loosely) inspired by the home-invasion 'designed' film The Strangers (Liv Tyler). Happy Holidays! 
----
====

Let me tell you the stranger character-tale of my quest for the immortal visitor to Earth known as the Creeper who'd appear in numeric-patterned years of Earth, perhaps in varied visage(s) to create Homeland/dominion paranoia. Legend has it the Creeper was 'conceived' by some Aztec activity and turned on humans and continuously brought terror to settlements and towns and was much more 'ominous' in stealth-IQ for 'enhanced' Invasion-lore much more 'creepy' than, say, alien crop-circle theories from American farm-fields. The Creeper, in my estimate, may be some continuous incarnation of some 'demonic' messenger of overground accessible 'land-threat' paranoia like Jack the Ripper or Spring Heeled Jack and has been portrayed in 21st-Century comics, 200 years after the appearance of the 19th-Century 'wild-bloody Jacks' who terrorized London (UK). This is my tale of my archaeological 'inquiry' of Creeper/Invasion relevance for Homeland superstition and why it drew some 'fantastic' claim for dominion-controls and social-media culture citizenry-commentary 'friendly' art(s) for bureaucracy (hmm).



Well, my detective-quest for pseudo-archaeological 'metaphysics' didn't end with myself, for I took an 'ally' in this case, my old Dartmouth-pal Marcus Raki, who advised we begin this research of Homeland-invasion paranoia 'feelings' storytelling with the myth-rich area of the dense/offbeat forests of the Pine Barrens (NJ/USA).

RAKI: Me thinks Creeper-lore invites 'alien' IQ crossed with demon-lancets for woodsy-IQ.
ME: I think you're onto something, pal; there's invasion-sense with the Jersey Devil lore.
RAKI: That Jersey-Devil made the Pine Barrens famous, and this stone-relic area is eerie.
ME: Right, something 'artistic' for the personality of Jack the Ripper or something.
RAKI: Or Spring Heeled Jack (same era); good bureaucracy-paranoia storytelling/IQ.



RAKI: What if this 'Creeper' was simply a hallucination for child-like paranoia?
ME: I kind of feel this 'gut-sense' Realism behind Creeper-characterization of pure-fear.
RAKI: You're right (too); maybe Creeper-adventurism blends with some hero-challenger?
ME: Not a bad superstition concept, Raki; maybe Phantom-Creeper small-town comics.
RAKI: Whatever he is, he's offered us an insight into the 'physical-aura' of fear/control.
ME: For heroics and (raw) villainy...no doubt, man.



WAITRESS: You two gents are studying Jack the Ripper and the Creeper in Jersey.
ME/RAKI: We're even considering casting him as a manifestation of Spring Heeled Jack.
WAITRESS: Weird...haven't heard of the latter, strangers.
ME/RAKI: Spring Heeled Jack was a cryptic-sighted 'elfin-demon' from 19th-Century UK.
WAITRESS: As stranger/fearful as Jack the Ripper and the Creeper (ok).
ME/RAKI: Sweet waitress-lady, this inquest offers Jersey-folk photo-graphics for art.
WAITRESS: Good luck, gents (for Homeland pride).



Raki and I were convinced we'd been onto something truly great with this cross-century and mod-Homeland superstition 'paranoia' concept linking strange 'specters' and riddling terror-messengers, Jack the Ripper, Spring Heeled Jack, and the Creeper. We started getting this 'chill' feeling that our social-media culture friendly detective-inquiry about these unconnected 'avatars' of Hell somehow would draw us close to the pedestrian/citizenry heartbeat of the quality of dominion-invasion or destabilization materialism of interest to today's cyber-surfer/reader/poster/teacher/student. We felt really excited, and we wondered if such 'lore' drew eyes of interest from the heavens (for Earth-traffic!).



Well, we came upon a nice eatery/pub in Jersey and were enjoying a chicken-pot pie, symbol of American fare and life-comforts and hospitality-readings and thought about and chatted about Jack the Ripper, the elusive serial-killer of women in 19th-Century England, Spring Heeled Jack, an impish-devil spotted in the same time-era to be terrorizing folks/women in the UK, and this horrid new-age invoked character of Invasion-proportion, the Creeper, a zombie-like bloody-killer with a medieval axe (symbol of immortality) and distaste of domain-comfort forgiveness. We stumbled out the eatery drunk and got an Uber to a gas-station by the Pine Barrens and decided to wander into the forest to make our own (private) campfire 'song' about hospitality-readings of Invasion-paranoia invoking ghost-magic images of superstition for the Creeper, an its 'evil' ties to other 'avatars' of homeland/dominion destabilization (for bad achievements).



CREEPER: How splendid to engage two Homeland detectives in '23.
ME/RAKI: Damn; you're real!
CREEPER: Did you doubt it, detectives?
ME/RAKI: Are you a 'friend' of Jack the Ripper or Spring Heeled Jack, evil-man?
CREEPER: Perhaps they're my cousins, detectives (ha).
ME/RAKI: You must be something of a 'devil' like Spring Heeled Jack.
CREEPER: Maybe you're right; maybe I take 'manifestation' in patterned-years for view.
ME/RAKI: Why'd you make yourself known to us in the Pine-Barrens (Jersey), evil-man?
CREEPER: You're armed with puny flare-guns; I'll spare you; you must write about me!
ME/RAKI: In what method/design and for what (escape) purpose, Creeper?
CREEPER: You must reveal the mod-age paranoia of terrorism/invasion in sports-fields.
ME/RAKI: Sports, Creeper (why/how)?
CREEPER: I don't care; some Super Bowl bomb-terror superstition about Homeland loss!
ME/RAKI: Sounds patriot-friendly, and we'll do it, to warrant this Pine-Barrens pardon.
CREEPER: Good; keep secret; I'm self-exiling to the deep-ocean abyss for private-study.
ME/RAKI: We'll make this Homeland/Invasion/sports superstition tale for a time-capsule.
CREEPER: Farewell, detectives; no liberty making me 'chess' tied to those London-Jacks.
ME/RAKI: Fine, fine; Jack the Ripper/Spring Heeled Jack shall only be 'art' reference(s).
CREEPER: Keep secret; Invasion-fears in Paradise are most (certainly) photo-diet.



Well, I decided to make this Creeper-commanded superstition-tale of sports-field paranoia invoking ideations of terrorism and 'chess-stalemates' for dominion-controls in the year '23 as Super Bowl media/fanfare approached in the Homeland (America), offering even a 'lore-extension' concept, with the counsel/contribution/artwork of Raki, of the underworld 'specter' (Creeper) soaring above the American sports-field (stadium) during a crisis linked terror-raid and serving as a fly-by 'messenger' of the distances to Earth-residence safeties (wow). Perhaps we achieved that 'pardon' and exile-promise of art-detention offered by the Creeper (for photo-graphics).



RAKI: No one will believe any of this, Dartmouth-pal.
ME: Look at it this way...we've added 'spice' for traffic/commerce life-securities feeling.
RAKI: They'll just say we're waxing 'liberal' about harvest-and-clothing (capitalism).
ME: As long as the art (for vanities) is good, we claim reciprocated Creeper-dough.
RAKI: I hope so (for materialism-blindness).



I decided to complement our wonderful/dark cyber-presentation with a special novel-concept tying the Creeper with Spring Heeled Jack, taking-care to heed the Creeper's warning not to blend them together, but with a certain (special?) acquired fascination with what made both 'messengers' of mystery (darkness) from 19th-Century England and 21st-Century America a special 'invitation' of all things...dystopian (for me at least).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on December 11, 2023
Last Updated on December 11, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing