Cut-Man: Sierras

Cut-Man: Sierras

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two buds encounter a stranger/philosopher of nihilism in the Sierras and reveal a special 'handshake' for Earth-world helmets (for bureaucracy).

"
A world matrix 'philosophy' yarn for the holiday-consumer season. Enjoy! 
----
====

Amlan and Marcus headed to the Sierras for some extra credit and extra-curricular non-civilization journal writes and drawings for the scales of new millennium Earth landscapes for wrought lifestyle/traffic confidence for some optimism and rhetoric in this time of troubles and terrorism worry, creating special commentary concerning navigation-paranoia. Well, they were about to be engaged with a 'lethal' Devil's Advocate of capitalism debate who went by the name Cut-Man and fancied himself as something of a globe-perception 'artist' of darkness (wow).



AMLAN: This guy's a stranger character, Marcus.
MARCUS: Why'd he choose this 'surgery' named Cut-Man?
AMLAN: Maybe he likes pizza-cutters as commerce-culture 'skepticism' for debate.
MARCUS: Well, we need to tend to his adversarial nature for some resolution/safety!
AMLAN: He might just be carrying a pizza-cutter for social-media (Facebook) pokes.



CUT-MAN: You doubt my Rationalism, gents.
AMLAN/MARCUS: Why this 'pizza-cutter' philosophy for civilization critique, Cut-Man?
CUT-MAN: Fan of heist-films and the like (America)?
AMLAN/MARCUS: Sure; adventurism in federalism angst/inventions, lore/romance.
CUT-MAN: Outright rebellion for banking and capitalism sanitation, no?
AMLAN/MARCUS: It's that 'leviathan' of negotiated overground society-chess, right.
CUT-MAN: I consider my 'pizza-cutter' ethos one of the 'holes' of consciousness!
AMLAN/MARCUS: Capitalism-ethos 'holes' for implosion/frailty in handshake securities.
CUT-MAN: Exactly correct; a 'non-Freudian' approach to the kick-lore of Earth-chess.
AMLAN/MARCUS: Perhaps you might become a (private) scholar of these fences.
CUT-MAN: Why not (thanx)?



When Amlan and Marcus returned from their Sierras-trip (safely), they honestly felt relieved they didn't irate this stranger character who called himself the Cut-Man and professed this stranger antisocial philosophical 'Rationalism' concerning those capitalism-race matrix 'holes' of frailty and intrigue that gave rise to traffic/activity frailty for rather nihilistic claims of what makes civilization imagery one of (incomplete) narcissism. Perhaps Cut-Man would become some isolationist 'student' of human world fortune-dot photo-graphics (for bureaucracy).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on December 12, 2023
Last Updated on December 12, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing