Orleans'-pH

Orleans'-pH

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Mardi-Gras scene at night prompts two college-grad pals (Dartmouth) to create a Homeland wonder-defense when a chemistry Invader (Creeper) lurks.

"
Another Homeland defense-fantasy yarn featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). 
----
====

Amlan and Marcus, two grad-pals from New England (Dartmouth), decided to make their special Mardi-Gras season journey to the street-fare rich capitalism-race 'vacation' land of incomplete-distances to expressions/ornaments/activity and didn't anticipate anything outside the 'bonds' of extra credit Homeland life (hmm).



CREEPER: "This Mardis-Gras examination is Invasion-chemistry for Hell!"



Well, Amlan and Marcus didn't know that this 'being' from the dark-side of the universe, a zombie-like presence known as the Creeper, wielding a battle-axe, arrived with invisibility-power(s) and skulked around New Orleans, while the two Dartmouth-pals were busy performing a special costumed season consumerism vigilante 'act' in the jewelry-store where they'd use a street-theater performance-prop (toy) water-gun filled with HCL to make a treasure-swap for insurance-gossip in that festive season to draw special (Interpol-relation?) 'dragnet' eye(s).



MARCUS: You look like an Earth-prince out of a comic book, pal!
AMLAN: All's I need (now) is the right-stuff Mardi-Gras damsel for cyber.
MARCUS: This is a high-write for Homeland vigilance/diamonds.
AMLAN: I got this funny sense there was someone stalking folks.
MARCUS: What, like a ghost or something?
AMLAN: Dunno; let's just keep with our social-media friendly theater.
MARCUS: Cool.



Amlan left a consumerism 'parody' avatar-doodle ("Evil_Elf") at the New Orleans jewelry-store where he achieved that special consumerism insurance-statement 'street-deed' for antipiracy comment and darted to the Mardi-Gras locale where Marcus waited for him, and hoped to drink ale and cheer on the street-activity for 'art' cheer.



MARCUS: I see something in the sky, man.
AMLAN: Something flyin' around, Marcus?
MARCUS: I sense it's coming down at night; saw it in daylight(s).
AMLAN: What'd it look like, Marcus?
MARCUS: Zombie-like; wore a coat/hat; had bat-wings; battle-axe.
AMLAN: Are you joking?
MARCUS: No, Amlan; it was (quite) real, pal; not Facebook-friendly.



CREEPER: Good to see you two gents in a balcony in night-street (NO).
AMLAN: New Orleans street-activity, but we can see you; no one else?
MARCUS: You're invisible only to us?

CREEPER: Correct-o; I skulk/stalk/terrorize; I'm a Devil's Advocate!
AMLAN: What brings you to New Orleans (NO)?
MARCUS: Is this some civilization critique warrant; draws you to us?

CREEPER: You two gents look like civilization 'chess' diplomacy-folks.
AMLAN: I'm a president of a cyber-chess club, ironically.
MARCUS: He's pretty good; I'm just learning; why're you sparing us?

CREEPER: I want you two to write about me (online).
AMLAN: What, like a Mardi-Gras horror/chess comic about defense(s)?
MARCUS: Something to make you look like the Devil or something, eh?

CREEPER: I'll spare you two, if you do this, and you must do it now!
AMLAN: Fine; for social media bureaucracy prayer(s); and for you.
MARCUS: Will you consent to self-exile once this deal is reached?

CREEPER: I shall self-exile myself to your deep-ocean abyss for privacy.
AMLAN: Private cyber-studies of 'overground' capitalism-civilization.
MARCUS: Earth shall be (more) relieved (secretly), Creeper.



Amlan/Marcus cheered the exile of the nasty Creeper with post Mardi-Gras flare-celebration(s) in the southwest (desert) night and remembered how Amlan met his new lady-friend (Ezzy) during the festival in New Orleans (NO) after completing that writing-command about designating the Creeper as an 'omen' messenger of capitalism-culture vanities prompting (serious) bureaucracy-readings and never told Ezzy the secret heroic-deed. However, he'd always consider Ezzy his special 'prayer' deliverance after completing the task successfully to avoid future Earth-disasters at the axes-hand of the photo-graphic 'unfriendly' Creeper (wow).



MARCUS: Maybe the Creeper was something of a sportsman.
AMLAN: Since he consented to sparing with writing/fitness?
MARCUS: Right-o; maybe he was a fan of Hornets/Saints (sports!).
AMLAN: Who knows...omen-messengers may 'blend' chemistry-IQ.
MARCUS: He was an eerie stalker and also a negotiator; multi-tasking.
AMLAN: Ha, I guess we're similar; vigilantes with language for the net.
MARCUS: Good for social media (bureaucracy).



Well, Amlan married Ezzy and moved to a Euro-currency state-of-mind for a Brussels-sprout eatery initiative worth its weight in Mardi-Gras social media memory language (art). However, Amlan would always wonder if it was (somehow) the axes-hand of the Creeper that brought him that special doughnut (Ezzy). This was quite the defense-tale (of bureaucracy-readings).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on December 13, 2023
Last Updated on December 13, 2023

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing