Wetlands: Baccalaureate*

Wetlands: Baccalaureate*

A Story by Abishai100
"

How does Homeland 'defense-IQ' blend with consciousness for (Creeper) definition?

"
A Homeland defense superstition yarn, featuring one of my very-fave (if 'nasty') horror-avatars, Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). Happy Xmas, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to the Jeepers Creepers franchise and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression (for 'open' art). 
----

====

AMLAN: Trying-on these clothes at the Target (fitting-room) for Selfie-consumerism posts is high-art.
MARCUS: Don't be sarcastic, pal; we're to nab this Creeper zombie in the Wetlands with society-IQ.
AMLAN: I don't get what a handful of photo-cards for lifestyle-rhetoric stands for Creeper-chess!
MARCUS: Think, pal; if we offer a 'vanity-shield' with images of life, with flare-lights as defiance-IQ?
AMLAN: I get it; sort of like a 'prayer-dance' to argue with this Creeper-guy we've got 'Selfie'-bread.
MARCUS: Privacy...with that 'tinge' of social-net investment (for bureaucracy).



Well, Amlan/Marcus, college-grad pals (Dartmouth) decided they'd take a special society-image shield-photo collection as religion/spirit 'prayer' confidence with flare-guns to flash to this ominous lurking/stalking Wetlands 'demon-zombie' named Creeper, a messenger from the dark-side of the universe to create a world-card 'chess' intuition for defense of Homeland imagination (for religion!). This would make for 'chess-stalemate' excellence in photo-synthesis of bureaucracy-paranoia (wow).



AMLAN: Alright, I got a cool Saints (football/sports) rookie-card as part of the image-card set(s).
MARCUS: Good; I got an angel/devil prayer-image for humor and society consciousness (thing).
AMLAN: Well, we have mostly what we'd both agree are the hand-axes of Creeper-defense line(s).
MARCUS: With our flares (light), we might make for an ideation of the 'chess' of Wetlands bread.



Well, Amlan/Marcus shot their flares in the Wetlands, as if they were on the moon as astronauts themselves, and they saw the Creeper came-upon them on a rolling truck (unaware-driver) with a battle-axe at hand and a trench-coat/hat and menacing zombie-like 'aura' about him with that predictable stance for momentum for Hell. The flare (light) held by the two hero-protagonists (Amlan/Marcus) represented an Earth 'sportsmanship' for the quality of capitalist-chess materialism defiance (for all!).



CREEPER: Good looks, gents (for bureaucracy).
AMLAN/MARCUS: We know you're a Wetlands terrorist for anti-capitalist messaging in the Homeland!
CREEPER: Good looks, gents (for bureaucracy).
AMLAN/MARCUS: There's a special 'space' for sportsmanship/chess in capitalism-design defense(s).
CREEPER: Good looks, gents (for bureaucracy).
AMLAN/MARCUS: We've got image-cards of prayers for world-IQ (football, angels), with flare-IQ.
CREEPER: Good looks, gents (for bureaucracy).
AMLAN/MARCUS: We'll get the language/photo image for this 'chess-stalemate' defiance (in deed).



What a brave stand Amlan/Marcus made in those terrorized Wetlands area of the great/capitalist Homeland, with their proud (pseudo-religious) 'showcase' of world-image cards/photos (football, angels, etc.) to complement their flare (light) defiance as a prayer-shield against the dark and devilish message of 'frailty' posed by the Creeper, a messenger from the dark-side of the universe! Amlan/Marcus would consider the 'engagement' a statement or expression of what made bureaucracy-readings for Earth-realm candid/frank (for graphics!).



CREEPER: Reggie Bush?
AMLAN/MARCUS: Motions between areas of the Homeland for college/pro level fanfare, Creeper.
CREEPER: Those flares (light) is supposed to disorient me to humility with this capitalist nonsense?
AMLAN/MARCUS: On the balance-sheet(s) of Earth, this is the 'light' of our 'race' of deeds.
CREEPER: You're idealists!
AMLAN/MARCUS: With a 'confidence' for motions in civilization-made labors (with flare-guns too).
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy's qualia).



Amlan/Marcus adapted their proud-stand in the Wetlands into a fun/graphic fan-comic (online) titled Becoming Orange, which would win them the Pulitzer. The Creeper self-exiled himself to the Earth-ocean abyss, content to have 'mutated' into a (private) underwater (spy) student of civilization/capitalism 'meanderings' using cyber-tech to simply become a 'distance' observer, paying special attention to Marcus' new life-career as a TV-travels program guide/host (Earth-Wire).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on December 13, 2023
Last Updated on December 13, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing