Aussie-Magik

Aussie-Magik

A Story by Abishai100
"

Hero-detectives and sports-writing fans trek to Sydney and encounter the estranged twin (brother) of one of the heroes for an Earth-darkness.

"
An Earth-trek 'misadventure' for superstition(s). 
----
====

AMLAN: Remember Game 1 of the 2000 Eastern Conference finals (Pacers-Knicks)?
RAKI: Sure do, pal; Sprewell was part of the 2nd-quarter comeback in Game 1 (wow).
AMLAN: Jalen Rose (Pacers) was the lead-scorer, I think in Game 2, pal.
RAKI: What a great Earth of sports-windows imagery (for leviathan!).
AMLAN: I wonder what we'll make of Aussie-traffic (magic) for our globe-track (hmm).
RAKI: Should be cool for a Selfie-post type ideation of net-activity creativity.
AMLAN: Photo-synthesis (for bureaucracy readings and superstitions matter).



Amlan/Raki, college-grad pals, trekked to Australia (Sydney) to enjoy opera-music and take-in some Earth-activity for net-commentary/storyboards and were about to revel in overground (normal) activity/thoroughfare when they found some 'unnatural' intrigue in the form of Amlan's estranged twin (brother). Ajay, Amlan's brother, separated since childhood by odd condition(s), grew to become something of an eccentric and wanted to test his brother's mettle after reading his social media post/comment about Sydney-travel(s) for photo-synthesis (perhaps).



AJAY: I brought this to Australia for us, Amlan.
AMLAN: You sound deranged, Ajay.
AJAY: Seems we've become hand-write experts of Earth-net superstitions.
AMLAN: You're a writer (like me)?
AJAY: I read your sports-tales (Cyber).
AMLAN: So you tracked me to Sydney.
AJAY: This espionage-cassette robot toy is what I brought here for us, Amlan.
AMLAN: I can see that (fun).
AJAY: Well, I might strike some opera-tune.
AMLAN: Terrorism (ok).
AJAY: Don't try to predict me...I'm Toyman.



What could Amlan do (now) to deter 'evil' brother (Ajay) plans of terrorism in Aussie-time (Sydney)? Amlan told Raki he believed Ajay would try to plant some terror inside the Opera-House for some post-9/11 era Earth message of the 'chess-stalemate' of capitalism-race globe-management(s) and wondered what they'd do (together).

RAKI: I'll post on social media I've become your 'soul' brother, pal.
AMLAN: We'll lure Ajay (evil-twin) to a movie-theater (call cops).
RAKI: Excellence, for Selfie-culture (wow).



INTERVIEW: You had the arrest achieved inside the Sydney Movie House (SMH)?
AMLAN: I was relieved, there'd been a planned rescreening of an iconic horror picture!
INTERVIEW: Ajay was attending as a self-claimed 'guest' of Aussie-magic, ok.
AMLAN: It was comfort and tragedy simultaneously, but it's for the 'good' of the law(s).
INTERVIEW: I guess you found a 'stranger' spelling for mod-Earth net/traffic imagery?
AMLAN: Perhaps for bureaucracy (or darkness!).



Ajay was taken to a psychiatric incarceration center where he'd be given special imagery-production therapy for emotional investments in self-aware memory-recovery addressing the shape(s) of trauma/paranoia creating bridges to Earth-antisocial fears, and Amlan/Raki returned to the States where Raki would 'spin' the misadventure into an evil-twin comic horror-tale of unusual dough proportion(s).

AMLAN: Not a bad 'picture' for the flares of flair of fair fare-rich boomerang (Facebook?).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on December 13, 2023
Last Updated on December 13, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing