CrossWatch: Creeper's Helium

CrossWatch: Creeper's Helium

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a photo-defender of Earth-way defy the 'nasty' omen-message of a hell-man opposing mod-civilization 'image' for distance?

"
A world matrix 'philosophy' fable featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). Happy Xmas! 
----
====

A nasty hell-world messenger known as the Creeper wished to challenge a special Earth-realm photo-artist named Amlan Satan who devised a special format for traffic-symbolic motion-capture allegory mosaics intended to create 'allusions' for illusions of time/space gap filling 'yearnings' for synthetics in motion-fantasy for traffic-lifestyle allegorical intuitions in the new age of terrorism-destabilized commerce and bustle activity (for social media photo-graphics!).



CREEPER: Seems this 'art' for motion-IQ concerns 'fake' hyperbole, artist.
SATAN (Amlan): Well, our social-media view for the 'humor' of life-traffic is IQ.
CREEPER: For what...basic pro-capitalist idealism to dilute realness of terrorism?
SATAN: I'm not selling planes, trains, and autos, but a Selfie-brain for fitness-art(s).
CREEPER: Fitness-art(s), artist?
SATAN: You strike me as an adversary of Earth-grid pattern ID harnessing for wishes.
CREEPER: I'm the Devil's Advocate of motion liberties for 'Selfie' spice in religion!
SATAN: You're a 'nasty' hell-man of omens; but this matrix-art is Selfie-riches.
CREEPER: Rhetoric for antiterrorism.
SATAN: True; but also a synthetic for Earth-world bonds (for all!).
CREEPER: Perhaps (hmm).



Satan's ingenious use of allusions/allegory for illusory photo-graphics in Earth-grid 'pattern/color' of motion/life to fill those gaps/voids created by unnatural destabilization and confounding textures of population paranoia was a nice nod to that classic view of 'existential securities' artistry and defied the Creeper's insistence that unnatural paranoia was somehow the 'heart-beat' of mod-Earth distances to social media (or consumerism!) dough (wow).



CREEPER: Perhaps you're (merely) a 'borrower' of Earth-grid/gaps hyperbole?
SATAN (Amlan): I indeed think of myself as a scholarship-fellow of transit-fantasy.
CREEPER: I'll self-exile to the deep-ocean abyss to be a (private) scholar of Earth!
SATAN: Fine; for bureaucracy-readings; I suppose my art-stich gave 'defense' of life.
CREEPER: Had you failed, I'd have employed a Washington Invasion agenda, artist.
SATAN: Great; there's a 'space' relief for photo-synthesis (then) in dehydration (too).
CREEPER: Damn (farewell)!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 16, 2023
Last Updated on December 16, 2023

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing