Amlan/Raki: Creeper Advantage

Amlan/Raki: Creeper Advantage

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can sports collections offer a Homeland 'ethos' defense, when two princes of America are challenged by a 'dark' messenger of (incomplete) deletion?

"
A media-culture 'fable' featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). Happy Xmas, 
----
====

AMLAN: We've become sports-trophy collectors for patriot-storyboards, pal.
RAKI: Our shared Homeland-Jersey home-studio for net-arts is antiterrorism goodness.
AMLAN: I hope we don't draw eyes from the Devil, Raki; we're poor artists only.
RAKI: Who'd bother us, in this American climate of social-media commentary/IQ?
AMLAN: I get a 'stranger' feeling (for bureaucracy!).



Amlan and Raki had found nice distances for sports-collections and writing and found a really nifty Super Bowl 'toast' for memoir, a Cali-Rams QB treasure worth its weight in new millennium net-activity/commentary gold and created a special metaphysics tale of two bros competing for the card with great vanity and considered their home-studio a great photo-synthesis image of Homeland/American comforts, but someone was spying on them, as they cast themselves as residentialism 'princes' of capitalism's bright vanities for lifestyle (hmm).



This spy was a messenger of the dark side of the universe. He called himself Creeper and had a zombie-visage and adversarial message about 'fertilization' of capitalism/media 'design' vanities for Earthlings. He entered Amlan and Raki's home-studio and demanded they defend their special Cali-Rams (QB) Super Bowl memoir/trophy as a Homeland culture laurel for worthy intelligence/sanity, lest he decapitate them and steal their treasure(s). What would they say to the evil Creeper now?



CREEPER: Stafford began his career in Detroit, gents (ok).
AMLAN/RAKI: This Rams-trade Bowl-memory card is a Super Bowl laurel, Creeper!
CREEPER: Do you know why I'm challenging you with this sports-media culture word?
AMLAN/RAKI: You wish to test our defense-IQ for sports/capitalism culture for sanity.
CREEPER: Correct-o; you must prove your insight into this trophy-treasure, for life.
AMLAN/RAKI: Or you'll decapitate us, Creeper.
CREEPER: Correct-o; consider me the scare-man of life's granted vanities, gents (ok?).
AMLAN/RAKI: What choice do we have but to create the right-tone for life-legalese?
CREEPER: None (proceed).
AMLAN/RAKI: This Rams-Stafford Bowl-memoir QB card/trophy is material language.
CREEPER: What's that?
AMLAN/RAKI: For the 'art' of incomplete-distances...to media/sportsmanship dye.
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy).
AMLAN/RAKI: Perhaps you'll self-exile to the deep-ocean abyss for private study.
CREEPER: Perhaps...conceding this social media 'handshake' image for sport-dowry.
AMLAN/RAKI: We keep your secret...you keep ours.
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy).



Creeper agreed to self-exile and Amlan/Raki won the Pulitzer for their book about football-trophy collectors superstitions, titled Dart-Mouth, and they'd wonder if their incomplete-distances to sports/media-life vanities had afforded them the extra credit chance(s) to create the holograms of (nearly-perfect) Homeland-culture sportsmanship daylight(s) (for bureaucracy).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on December 17, 2023
Last Updated on December 17, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing