Creeper/Star_Force: Wetlands-Outland

Creeper/Star_Force: Wetlands-Outland

A Story by Abishai100
"

Star-Force vigilantes of Miami contend with a dark-side adversary in the Wetlands for a defiance concerning (real) Homeland direction (for bureaucracy!).

"
An epic Earthling defense 'faerie-tale' featuring that nasty horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). Thanks for reading (and Happy Xmas!), 
----
====

The Star-Force unit of vigilantes (Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica) were once-more stationed at their 'iconic' (Miami, Florida) Homeland (America) 'hostel-station' (Wingate) of incomplete-distances to super vision for cyber/net/traffic controls and antiterrorism in this new age of problems securing commerce/media life for general Earth-medicine (and capitalism-race 'chess' photo-synthesis!).



AMLAN: I've read about this 'Creeper' specter in the Florida Wetlands as Roswell-IQ.
MARCUS: A devilish zombie-specter in coat/hat wielding a Medieval battle-axe?
EZZY: Creeper's decapitated multiple trekkers and may be behind vanishings.
DANICA: So what, I've also heard he's got bat-wings and flies around like Lucifer?
AMLAN: I've theory his axes-hands concerns the 'inner-eye' of organics-destructions.
MARCUS: Very creepy (in deed); maybe an 'adversary' of organic-structuralism.
EZZY: That's why he's a 'swamp-thing' (Homeland); draws comment of deformity-IQ.
DANICA: Citizenry 'buzz' on Facebook may reveal a new paranoia for transit-willies!



So, the Star-Force unit of Orange-State (Homeland) heroes (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) set-out to track the Creeper and trekked into the Florida Wetlands (swamps!) and brought with them special 'exorcism' items and flare-guns and tranquilizer-darts as weaponry, perhaps to ground him from the sky of the Wetlands itself (wow). Was this a costumed prankster/psycho or a real 'dark-side' invader seeking Homeland (homegrown) terror with his Medieval axes-hands of decapitation-chess (for photo-synthesis)?



Where was the Creeper from, originally? Was he the Devil in disguise (Lucifer), or simply some 'specter' abomination or 'leviathan' from the bottomless-pit of the Inferno itself? HIs strange zombie-visage and hat-trenchcoat get-up and bat-wings for flight above the Wetlands sky was certainly disorienting, especially for his victims he swooped down upon to decapitate (or kidnap!). Amlan (Star-Force) had theorized Creeper was a stranger messenger of the Realism behind the darkness of the inner-eye demon(s) of organics-destabilization, perhaps an adversary of the fertility/organics of Earthling-consciousness (wow). This would either make for horror-comics or fantastic supernatural/superstition 'alien' invasion social-lore for social-media (reminiscent of 'Roswell-arts') in modern bureaucracy-readings (hmm).



AMLAN: I've brought an 'exorcism' civilization treasure for presentation in swamps.
MARCUS: A Cali-QB Super Bowl memoir-card, Amlan pal?
EZZY: What, you think we need to 'flash' some proud gesture of Earthling-media?
DANICA: If Creeper's Lucifer (himself), he might 'demand' such world-chess image!
AMLAN: I agree with Danica; we've got to pare weaponry with spirit-valued items.
MARCUS: Very religious, Amlan pal.
EZZY: For the good of Duracell-bureaucracy (wow).



Well, this theory Amlan (Star-Force) espoused that Creeper was some kind of adversarial devilish 'inner-eye' demon(s) messenger of the frailty of organics-consciousness in Earthling-life seemed to parallel the 'dark' and stranger message of the Creeper with his axe-hands of swamp (Wetlands, Florida) trekker-decapitation(s) for the 'express/limited' purpose of outright existence-terror (for incomplete bureaucracy-daredevil arts!).



CREEPER: You heroes contend with a 'nasty' messenger from the dark-side of life.
STAR_FORCE: We've brought a sportsmanship-treasure 'trophy' worth exorcism!
CREEPER: You mean to 'dispel' my antisocial-wrath with Super Bowl fanfare?
STAR_FORCE: We also wield flare (light) and tranquilizer-darts, Creeper.
CREEPER: Your defiance for 'worldly' lyric(s) is abominable, heroes!
STAR_FORCE: Don't you sense the architecture of Earth-science craftsmanship?
CREEPER: You'd see me 'weep' at stupid organic-mecha 'toy-sets' (commercialism).
STAR_FORCE: Only to revel in your 'ignorance' of Earth-mind(s) 'silicon' hands.
CREEPER: My battle-axes hands is from the dark-side of known consciousness!
STAR_FORCE: We bring forth the image-light(s) of (pure!) fortune-holograms.
CREEPER: Damn bureaucracy design woodcutting (ha).
STAR_FORCE: Silicon-dreamcatchers are we, Creeper!
CREEPER: Perhaps (for photo-synthesis!).



Well, after creating this discussion-exchange with the vile Creeper in the Wetlands (Homeland), the defiant Star-Force vigilantes (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) revealed they'd recorded the entire 'debate' with the Creeper with Danica's (hidden) voice-recorder tape 'toy' and infuriated the Orange-State (Florida) adversary who realized he'd been foolishly drawn into a media-disclosure for his 'distaste' for all things naturally civilization-designed (for bureaucracy-definition). Amlan joked, "All you really need is silicon breast-implants for a humbled state of civilization-chess disorientation (for the Ego!)."



CREEPER: You shot me!
AMLAN: With this flare/gun, bad-guy from Hell.
CREEPER: Now I'm exposed and my wings lit with flare/puncture-light!
AMLAN: Self-exile yourself to the deep-ocean abyss as a (private) society critic (IQ).
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucrat-doc!).
AMLAN: Farewell, Creeper.
CREEPER: Keep secret, for Wetlands distance.



Creeper vanished, self-exiled to the deep-ocean abyss of Earth, as promised, and Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica would make a spirit-prayer every summer with flare-gun shots to recount how their defiance/spiritualism helped them 'humble' this dark-side messenger and force him to concede a self/private sovereignty distance-destination, for the sake of isolation from Earthling-world of photo-graphics in life-vitality direction (for bureaucracy-readings).



AMLAN: I got us Silent Hill for the 4th.
MARCUS: Independence-Day 'goosebumps' for organics-deformity superstition(s).
EZZY: We'll remember our 'deed' with a special trophy-art fantasy for wizardry.
DANICA: Maybe this is all we (really) need, friends...'cinema' dry-excellence (ha).



The Star-Force heroes made 'toast' of their Miracle-of-the-Wetlands with a world-exchange 'reflective' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to recount what they made for 'discovery' against the antisocial (and anti-organics!) devilish message of the frightening (dark) axes-handed Creeper --- the Life-Romanticism behind Earth's (special) kicks. Perhaps Amlan was right all along, that the nasty Creeper was the adversary of the 'inner-eye' of Earthling-consciousness field goals (for bureaucracy!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on December 19, 2023
Last Updated on December 19, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing