Town Trees

Town Trees

A Story by Abishai100
"

A very unusual tale of vigilance and 'alien' inquiry in a Homeland intrigue environment of incomplete-distances (to bureaucracy-deformity).

"
A holiday-season shopping 'superstition' fable, to remind us why fortune is almost-always 'wed' to Homeland (American) drywalls. Thanks for reading! 
----
====

Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica prepared for a very nice Homeland social media consumerism season for holiday-season diamond-shopping storytelling for their beloved area of sports-fanfare cyber-comment and superstitions surrounding treasure-life handshakes (for bureaucracy and toys!).



AMLAN: Well, this blood-diamond raid at the town-bank is Tree of Knowledge chess.
MARCUS: No one must know we've this Homeland vigilante-eye for group-chat(s).
EZZY: We're to make the right-stuff tracks so as not to invoke copycat-behaviors.
DANICA: We'd rather not have the town feel like this is some 'cowboy' nonsense.
AMLAN: Improved gem-insurance examinations is good-language for Facebook-ads.
MARCUS: Good...we're the right-stuff for capitalism superstition (for bureaucracy).



Well, their town trees defined the right-stuff storyboard for social media and consumerism culture storytelling that holiday-season for the quartet (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) and inspired them to find the right 'ghost-magic for (rumored) blood-diamond bank-box swaps in mask/costume with acid-gun precision for an insurance-theater media 'stunt' for a street-lore for the rival company to the one storing/corrupting the town's Xmas-diamond shoppers-consciousness (well). This was cut-and-paste materialism for the quartet, but they were in for a bigger surprise, from a more 'evil' Elf.



INTERVIEW: You 'doubt' this was chess-excellence in insurance/examination(s)?
MANAGER (Town-Bank): We do now the Ion-company had multiple rivals for chess.
INTERVIEW: There was some inter-company insurance (rumor) eye(s) for Xmas (ok).
MANAGER (Town-Bank): This 'captain' of the town-quartet claimed he was an artist.
INTERVIEW: Acid for box-burn and gem-swap for insurance-IQ and Xmas-gossip (ok?).
MANAGER (Town-Bank): Why'd we have extra credit info contouring with town-folk?
INTERVIEW: No, no, good-fellow; we know you were witness to the theater-men IQ.



AMLAN: We're to make the $20M (rumored) blood-diamond fee-swap (Interpol?).
MARCUS: I've some cyber-world exchange-relations for the insurance-examination(s).
EZZY: Well, friends, we may consider ourselves official Robin-Hood vigilantes for IQ.
DANICA: Would we do this for anything else but for Xmas and for any other season?
AMLAN: Not in America...not for diamonds (bureaucracy).



You'd think such 'merry-men' exercise for language-arts in insurance-examination monitors (Interpol-relation?) for (rumored) blood-diamonds stemming from Sierra Leone and routing through Euro-currency smugglers-highway(s) would be cast as 'simplified' heroes of the Homeland-kind, but it drew another 'kind' of alien eye, and that's what this strange 'town-tale' really concerns, and it's not for the faint-of-heart. The town-quartet of the Homeland, these 'heroes' of America, were witnesses to an alien specter, in top-hat and trench-coat, wielding some kind of Medieval silver battle-axe, insisting that he wished to challenge the ladies-and-gents for a round-table evaluation for Homeland treasure-supervision value for Earth-world defenses of capitalism-race 'chess' quality (perhaps for sportsmanship). He called himself Doom.



DOOM: Here's a plate of (Indian) luchi-thanksgiving diner-plate, for world-exchange.
QUARTET (Amlan and friends): Why're we your examination-diplomats, Doom?
DOOM: This is a high-art message for life-fortune readings in hospitality-IQ, heroes!
QUARTET: Why this 'bread' for materialism scrutiny in our already-challenged town?
DOOM: You can guess the answer to your (own) question, heroes --- leviathan.
QUARTET: Leviathan...for vigilantism Rationalism in a corrupted Earth/America, no?
DOOM: Can you deny the 'truth' of such skepticism, heroes?
QUARTET: Well, seems you've found the 'bread' of (all) things anarchy, Doom.
DOOM: You convince me your 'bread' is one of hospitality, and I'll self-exile in peace.
QUARTET: To the deep-ocean abyss, so we may enjoy luchi-bread consciousness (ok).
DOOM: Challenge (on)...for bureaucracy.



Why'd this Doom-character seek to test the spiritualism-patriotism 'faith' of our heroic Homeland town-quartet of blood-diamond vigilantes for capitalism-race logistics-evaluations (for bureaucracy-reading)? Perhaps they'd made for a special 'discovery' in the quality of social-media and consumerism-traffic culture dogma (for Xmas-season 'gossip' theatrics). Perhaps Doom wished to measure the sportsmanship-distances of self-made activists of Earth-minerals mining/circulation(s) surgery (for comment).



DOOM: A Cali-Bowl (QB) commemoration 'trophy' item for Homeland street-IQ?
QUARTET: This is a nice memoir of an iconic event (Bengals-49ers), Doom!
DOOM: What does this have to do with my special town-challenge, heroes?
QUARTET: You guess the answer to your (own) question --- 'media' diapers.
DOOM: Damn (bureaucracy).
QUARTET: Farewell.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on December 20, 2023
Last Updated on December 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing