Full-House

Full-House

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'dark painting' about wrought (incomplete) distances of post-immigration (American) sanity, a troubled home-life, and a simple 'prince' of darkness.

"
Portrait of criminal minds and domestic/American life. Hope you like it, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to any real-world news-story/event and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' expression of crime-psychology storytelling (for 'open' comment). 

----

====

Amlan Satan had lived in his townhouse in Echelon (USA) with his alcoholic emotionally-troubled father (Emit) after moving to the States from Algiers and becoming a librarian and doing nice off-work microfiche-studies of post-WWII Roswell-invasion superstitions and lore for paranoia storyboards. However, he began having this nagging psychology-feeling his brain-curiosity about alien-abductions/species/strangers had something to do with his eschewed experiences with his troubled father.

MR. SATAN: Roswell and terror-transit superstitions for father-son dramatism.
LIBRARIAN: Certainly worth a microfiche-meditation for (American) prayers.
MR. SATAN: Surely (thanx, miss).



Amlan had developed a troubled psyche somewhat, and he knew of his father's discrete strange tendency to get bleu-cheese and 'loudly' claim it went perfectly with just about anything for consumption, and sometimes cited things that wouldn't seem just-right for the dairy-rich dressing, like oranges and uncooked bacon.

PSYCHIATRIST: You feel your library-IQ for Roswell-interest is psychological.
MR. SATAN: Maybe I've developed a 'dressing' interest in hospitality-readings!
PSYCHIATRIST: Perchance you need to find a hospitality-reading for books?
MR. SATAN: When in doubt, trust in Selfie-culture for lifestyle-activity!
PSYCHIATRIST: It's worth a study, Amlan Satan; for the Ego.
MR. SATAN: You're right (thanx, miss).



Finally, one night after a Friday-day's work at his Echelon library (USA), Amlan Satan came home with his own (market) purchased case of bleu-cheese dressing (American) and insisted he'd prepare a normal/sane dinnertime experience for his alcoholic father (Emit). He would make some nice zesty fried-chicken from scratch and share some Roswell-study notes with Emit while entreating him to think of those 'alright' feelings of hospitality-readings and Homeland traffic/life 'comforts' of food and bureaucracy and American legends (hmmm).



EMIT: I prefer some of that (American) bleu-cheese with some raw-fish!
AMLAN: That's not inconceivably inedible, Emit, but the chicken-plan's a win.
EMIT: You're surely now the library-coached man of colored confidence/IQ!
AMLAN: I feel it, father; consider the American 'access' to creativity/bread.
EMIT: Damn (social media culture tests for everyday people, sonny-boy).
AMLAN: Good (Facebook-interest).



PSYCHIATRIST: Maybe your (shared) Echelon-home's haunted now, Amlan.
MR. SATAN: I think you're right, at least about Emit, doc.
PSYCHIATRIST: "I offered him fried-chicken and reading and had to wind-IQ."
MR. SATAN: You believe the note-account I wrote for this session, doc?
PSYCHIATRIST: Maybe Emit needs some Roswell co-study for American life.
MR. SATAN: I hope you're accurate; for real estate prayers for immigrants!
PSYCHIATRIST: Good (bureaucracy-reading).



Amlan Satan brought home a sportsmanship-culture 'treasure' for his father, a gift for Super Bowl fanfare and American life/TV, a Florida-QB card featuring a legendary athlete representative of social media culture in the States. Emit was ironically quite pleased, but he insisted to be served bleu-cheese with bananas.

AMLAN: How about bleu-cheese with wings, father?
EMIT: Damn (ok!).



EMIT: I bloody-murdered some cheerleaders, sonny-boy.
AMLAN: What?
EMIT: One 3-month spree, with a silencer-pistol, sonny-boy.
AMLAN: What?
EMIT: They didn't appreciate bleu-cheese superstition, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: What?
EMIT: I will commit suicide post-confession (at our Catholic-church).
AMLAN: Good.
EMIT: You know the magic of the American Dream...privacy consumption.
AMLAN: Good, Emit.
EMIT: My life's one of stranger language/art.
AMLAN: Good, Emit.
EMIT: What did you learn about America, Amlan Satan?
AMLAN: Bureaucracy, for Roswell, Emit.

After Amlan buried Emit at the special funeral, attended only by a handful of folks, including one of their Echelon neighbors (Sam), he realized to escape the haunting shadow of his troubled immigrant-father, he'd have to find the road to perdition's escape and find solace...perhaps in what the American Dream (actually) offered...the 'image' of Romanticism...perhaps a restorations-deliverance marriage to a football-cheerleader. This had become an American tragedy portrait in crime-psychology examination, for that colored quality of Earthling ribosomes (surely).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on January 23, 2024
Last Updated on January 23, 2024
Tags: Crime, Psychology

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing