The Kite

The Kite

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Romanticism be found in the pockets of fortune/treasure motions and intrigue, and even yield an image of a duty-free life-kite?

"
An inventive self-made fortunes tale. Hope you like it, 
----

====

MONARCH: I'll fund your blood-diamond eco-capitalism raid for that lady.
AMLAN: Sounds like we've made for a cinema-mask in consumerism-theater!
MONARCH: Consider me the nameless Canadian investor for your deed.
AMLAN: I'm guessing I'll cheer for this heavenly promise with a park-kite run?
MONARCH: Good for leviathan (sure).



A mystery-investor from Canada claiming to be some migrant-prince of a royal family contacted an office-man of New England (Amlan) who was choreographing a special (rumored) blood-diamond raid of a box-storage with a theater-prop water-rifle filled with acid, for town-insurance chatter in the streets to draw (Interpol-relation?) eyes for social-media office-space bureaucracy-readings (wow).

AMLAN: Eco-capitalism is the thing now for the hand-shakes of kite-runners!



However, Amlan's secret was that he sought to create an eco-capitalism pseudo-vigilantism 'aura' in New England because of a special lady-wolf he'd been courting named Ezzy, whom he met in the park while flying his iconic red-kite in autumn. He'd flee to Belgium with her for a post-deed commerce-life managing a Western eatery dive (steakhouse) and perchance draw traffic-iconography 'likes' for the distances to wrought Romanticism (wow).



Amlan and Ezzy made it to Belgium and toasted their new-life with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and hoped their incomplete-distances to underground eco-capitalism 'darkness' wouldn't deter their work for a new form of life-sanity on Earth...one of 'dowry' axes.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on February 4, 2024
Last Updated on February 4, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing