Gaia-hypothesis Defense Courts

Gaia-hypothesis Defense Courts

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can two Earthling 'princes' re-presenting Gaia-hypothesis 'metaphysics' debate with the Devil about whole-systems sustainability...for fertilization-dodecahedrons?

"
An offbeat 'faerie-tale' about the offbeat cultivation-systems concept known as the Gaia-hypothesis and loosely drawn from the all-life systems and civilization-hybridization images/themes from the pseudo-mysticism documentary masterpiece Baraka. Thanks for reading! 
----

====

AMLAN: We've become blood-diamond eco-capitalism vigilante James Bond insiders (IQ).
MARCUS: Me thinks we're Mardi-Gras candidates for consumerism holism consciousness.
AMLAN: That's why I've coordinated a Gaia-hypothesis cyber-diorama plan for education.
MARCUS: That alternate-science theory about holism-systems fertilization mechanics?
AMLAN: Imagine it, pal; all-Earth systems bound with organics-and-machinery for IQ.
MARCUS: Whole Earth as a 'living' fertilization system blending organics with electricity?
AMLAN: Fits into our eco-capitalism 'intelligence' life of systems-orchestration for life!
MARCUS: I doubt we're the Mardi-Gras type revelers for a science-hypothesis bureau (IQ).
AMLAN: Don't doubt it, pal; we're in a 21st-Century Earthling-age of lifestyle flares.
MARCUS: Geez, sounds as if we're a Selfie-duo for systems-mechanics beryl (wow).



Amlan and Marcus, pals from Dartmouth, now insider-intelligence vigilante 'musketeers' for eco-capitalism super vision and smugglers-highways intercepts (blood-diamond) for insurance examination drawing (Interpol-relation?) eye in the new millennium, decided to embark on a 'fantastic' Gaia-hypothesis (an offbeat whole-systems cultivation/orchestration diagram conceptualization of hybridized organics-machinery 'pockets' of Earth-dynamics and 'consciousness' yielding a moving image of fertilization 'intelligence' for evolution) cyber-project to link capitalism-race 'chess' consciousness with life-sustenance Rationalism (and perhaps Romanticism 'imagery').



AMLAN: This is excellence in alternate-intelligence and science-organics machinery IQ.
MARCUS: We've become thinking men of adventurous Earth-motions fantasy, pal.
AMLAN: I'd compare us to Penn and Teller, with 'colored' bent for organics-diagramming.
MARCUS: Perchance God and the Devil casts us as a consciousness-duo for education.
AMLAN: We could become cyber-homeschooling artists for the American Homeland, pal.



The two daring adventurer-thinkers were accurate, but while they drew a niche for cyber-cult following/fanfare in the Western world, they also drew the fascination of the Devil (Lucifer) who sought to challenge their incomplete-distances understandings of Gaia-hypothesis relevance for the risks-and-rewards of whole-systems organics/machinery thinking for capitalism-race 'chess' arts and education (whoa).



DEVIL: You're two rascals of other-worldly science-storyboards and fortune-IQ.
AMLAN/MARCUS: That's why you challenge us for Paradise-thinking now, Devil?
DEVIL: I'm merely a challenger for evocations of images for shared thinking, gents.
AMLAN/MARCUS: What's your concern for your capitalism/systems thinking for chess?
DEVIL: You blend your intelligence-systems adventure-life with organics-machinery IQ!
AMLAN/MARCUS: Interesting, we know; but it's really a labor-magic theater for study.
DEVIL: Don't you think all this work with whole-systems grease requires sports-models?
AMLAN/MARCUS: Modelization of competition to blend into our Gaia-capitalism diorama?
DEVIL: That's my challenge for you two 'princes' of fortune-readings and intelligence now.
AMLAN/MARCUS: We take-up this challenge, Devil, but what's the sports-model test?
DEVIL: Can your find some American Homeland lifestyle-matrix trophy for hybridization?
AMLAN/MARCUS: How about a pro-football level spirits cheerleader-card 'artwork' IQ?
DEVIL: What can a cheerleader-ornament (card) offer to Gaia-capitalism sustainability?
AMLAN/MARCUS: We've your answer, Devil...the magic's in the 'clay-face' of auto-focus.
DEVIL: Damn (bureaucracy-reading).
AMLAN/MARCUS: Thanx (farewell)...and thanx for the sportsmanship-brick for flare.
DEVIL: Alright (farewell).



Amlan and Marcus had become 'invisible' metaphysics-celebrities with their 'cool' reaction-examination response to the intellect-challenge posed by the Devil himself and blended and hybridized their Gaia-capitalism organics/machinery cyber-diorama and re-presentation of whole-systems 'intelligence' for adventurism-Rationalism with a 'cool' sportsmanship culture drawn American Homeland football-cheerleader 'treasure-insurance' trophy and wondered (forever) if their defense of hospitality-readings rendered a sort of Earthling 'superstition' about incomplete-distances readings...to the shine of cleats (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on February 24, 2024
Last Updated on February 24, 2024
Tags: Science-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing