Devils/Witches: Tales of Rumor(s)

Devils/Witches: Tales of Rumor(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A library 'examination' of the supernatural/dark/mystical yields a special 'light' for an education in daffodils for two Penn state area pals (Amlan/Raki).

"
A diorama-vignette about world-folklore, concerning devils/creatures and witches. Thanks so much for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative language-arts contains images/references with commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Hollywood) and is (therefore) cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social folklore/theater (for 'open' criticisms). 

----

====

AMLAN: This Devil-Witch 'examination' at the Penn state (school) area-station library's all hand-axes.
RAKI: Excellence, for mysteries of worldly lore and IQ, Amlan; pals from the Homeland pro-story!
AMLAN: What shall we discover here/now, today, in this 'worldly' library microscopy, pal?
RAKI: Perchance something extra credit 'dialysis' for social-media/Selfie-culture bureaucracy-arts.
AMLAN: We might just see a ghost in the library (Facebook like).



Amlan/Raki trekked to the fantastic Penn (school-campus) library and began studying varied texts and microfiche readings and history-images of great Devil (Christian-myth) and witch/witchcraft superstitions and/or myths, including a legal exploration of the Salem Witch Trials and a cinema-view for Satan-characterizations conveying a special institutionalism 'language-line' for flares in folklore-dialysis (for bureaucracy-arts!).



AMLAN: "Bridget Bishop; tried/convicted/executed; witchcraft (Salem-1692)...as 'disputatious' lady."
RAKI: Superstitions construct community-'organized' view of sanctioned arguments against behavior(s).
AMLAN: Legacy for culture/theosophy/superstition casting in social-arena; for myths of bias/havens.
RAKI: This library's got it all, pal...that sound-of-fury in the photo-graphics of 'weak' dry-excellence.
AMLAN: The Witch is a martyr and also an outlander; myth for lore makes for superstitions in dialysis.
RAKI: If we see a library-ghost, it'll be that of Bridget Bishop, pal (ha).
AMLAN: Don't make light of this 'matter' of land/image...it's 'social media' dialysis for ghosts (right?).



Amlan/Raki turned their attention to the myth of the Jersey Devil, a cryptic (half-sighted) impish-creature of 'devilish' aura and visage, said to be born to a human-woman who prayed to have a cursed-babe and did and claimed the beastly-specter simply flew-away (out the home) after being born to her! This cryptid had been said to be 'haunting' the Pine Barrens and was likened in alias to 'devil' lore because of its impish/nonhuman and 'eerie' shape. Amlan/Raki considered the links between Satanic/Devil folklore and text (Christian-mythos) informing animalia-life presence 'mist' on Earth and began to (equally) think of sports-teams donning devil-alias/mascot titles and names and laurels (e.g., New Jersey Devils).



AMLAN: "Lucifer, rebel-angel of Heavens, ousted by God/Michael, in great-war...becomes nemesis."
RAKI: Lucifer, or Satan, or the Devil, colors our worldly texts for superstitions in ethics and contests!
AMLAN: Don't make like of this matter (either), pal; it's got the Western civilization gusto of arts.
RAKI: What's the link between Devil iconography and Occult-lifestyle examination superstition(s)?
AMLAN: According to these studies, pal, it's become a somewhat text-rich 'game' of events/imagery.
RAKI: Salman Rushdie, ousted from his community, for heresy-claims about Islamic-ties with vanities!
AMLAN: Even artists are observed through a text-developmental lens for the art of religion/lore, eh?
RAKI: Hey, I think I see something (or someone?) in the shelf-stacks beyond that chair/desk, man!
AMLAN: Perchance it's the Devil, Raki (ha).



Amlan/Raki departed from their Penn area library station 'examination' and ran to a bistro where they enjoyed some world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to recount all they learned...and the specter inside that educational environment institution (library) they beheld in sight and mist. Was it the Devil they saw, and would they add to the rich history of witch/devil/creature/supernatural storyboards (for a hospitality-reading to enhance the 'tastes' of Earthling-dialysis)?



AMLAN: Let's get The Strangers.
RAKI: They're revamping the franchise, new series (trilogy).
AMLAN: There's plenty of post-WWII post-Roswell 'invasion' superstitions for ABCD, no?
RAKI: did we see something in the library, Amlan?
AMLAN: Strangers.



Amlan decided to abandon his pursuit(s) and began writing a special book about the 'dialysis' of physics, titled Motion-Down: B+, opting to choose optics/magnetism/friction instead of his Penn (library) microscopy of the colored-contours of the 'darkness' of reasons (wow).

CYBER-FANZINE INTERVIEW (Dartmouth): Had you thought deeply about superstitions/fortunes?
RAKI: Seriously, the visualized holograms of life on Earth we 'witness' maybe reflect doom!
DARTMOUTH: Cool (thanx...and good luck!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on March 18, 2024
Last Updated on March 18, 2024
Tags: Folklore, Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100