Hand-Axes: A Disparate Mind (Crime-Story)

Hand-Axes: A Disparate Mind (Crime-Story)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan/Raki must evaluate a tycoon who snapped and turned to bloody-murder in the American Homeland, requiring an 'incomplete-distances' reading for field goals in crime-psychology.

"
A tale of badness, insanity, and detectives, not necessarily inspired by any true-story or film/book theme or concept. 
----

====

AMLAN: This guy went bizarro and slayed his friends at an autumn pool-gathering?
RAKI: We're the hot-detectives on the case of the manslayer once-tycoon, pal.
AMLAN: Fortune favors the sleuth(s) in the American Homeland, for flares/IQ, no?
RAKI: This tycoon, Mister Rogers, used a silencer to shoot his 'friends' in the head.
AMLAN: Perchance his journal offers some sleuth-cues about criminal-insanity?
RAKI: Me thinks this is social-media real estate imagery for bad-minds stories.
AMLAN: Why the sudden lash-for-hellmouth(s), pal?
RAKI: If we're religious detectives, this is real estate image for disparate minds.
AMLAN: Wow...Facebook like (ha)?



Amlan and Raki, great detectives and sports-fans, decided to take-on this nasty American Homeland case involving a relatively young well-to-do inheritor and fortune-winning tycoon in the Southwest ('Mister Rogers') who one autumn evening, during a pool-party gathering of a small handful of 'friends' from somewhere-or-another, decided to unleash his silencer-agenda by shooting all the swimming guests in the head and then taking arsenic for suicide, leaving our two hero-detectives (Amlan/Raki) to put-together the puzzle-pieces using the manslayer's eerie criminally-insane fortune-reading journal comprised of incomplete-lines to antisocial social-media (e.g., Facebook) culture naysayer-tone(s). Follow along.



JOURNAL_EXCERPTS ('Mister Rogers'): "Suddenly, the protagonist (me!) had the revelation that all the fat-and-phat Gatsby-winnings of the Western worldly variety only thrust forth the hand-axes of evil(s), and it turned me into the manslayer I proudly claim to be...and one evening (very-soon), I shall use this new disparate-minds consciousness to cast the reign-of-hell we see so often now in media, movies, magazines, and mallrat machismo, perchance affording me a special hand-axes 'view' for what's purely an Earthling dialysis of bloody gibberish (for therapeutic pre-suicidal catharsis for purge/democracy)...wow."



Who was this Mister Rogers; and why'd he unleash his criminally-insane anti-capitalism sentiment(s) on all of us Earthlings seeking to wrestle wrought 'incomplete-distances' readings for lifestyle-drawn 21st-Century Homeland (American) confidence for fears and superstitions for social-media 'culture' hypnosis? Was he (simply) a man of a disparate mind, as Detectives Amlan/Raki reasoned; and was this to be a canonical signature journal-representation of the shape and photo-synthesis of funneled evil(s) for deferral (for all)?



AMLAN: I got us this beryl-treasure, from that very real estate of darkness, pal!
RAKI: Perchance it affords us some treasure-view of aristocrats-gone-batty?
AMLAN: In my estimate, this Mister Rogers case has a nasty Manson-edge to it.
RAKI: In this case, we've become the Dick-Tracy aficionado-liners for Heaven.
AMLAN: Without doubt, this is a bureaucracy-reading for wealth-damage.
RAKI: Thank God (all-beryl defined, right?).
AMLAN: Criminal insanity from the dark-side of the Earth (all-beryl reach).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on March 21, 2024
Last Updated on March 21, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern, Psychosis

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing