The Cyclonus File: Divider

The Cyclonus File: Divider

A Story by Abishai100
"

Does Earthling-capitalism 'vanities' warrant full-pardon from a terrorist-invader robot named Cyclonus, with a defense-line offered by a real-life 'James Bond' character?

"
A fortunes-superstitions vignette featuring the terrorist first-knight robot-avatar Cyclonus (Transformers) with 'fantastic' references to NFL cards, with no specific/commercial ties to any sports/cartoon direction. Thanks for reading! 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan broke into a Windy-City bank where rumored/insured conflict-zone gems were stored ('blood-diamonds' from Sierra Leone, Ion-company, used for rogue-finance/piracy), offering a terrorist-theater with a mock/prepped hostage with comedy and dance and a theater-prop water-rifle and was escorted into the vault box area where he revealed to the lone-escorting guardsman he filled his prop water-gun with bank-restroom made HCL and proceeded to burn the Ion-company box and swap the treasure-stones (insured?) with football-cards. The cyber-fanzine in the area (Dartmouth) claimed it was some insider (Interpol-relation?) smugglers-diamonds insurance-theater media-message designed to draw examination-eyes for invisible storages of Western gems moved from 'questionable' sources. Was Satan a thief, a vigilante, a James Bond, or a terrorist? No one knew, but it became Facebook like (wow).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond smuggling's invasion-paranoia for post-9/11 activity.



This new environment of treasure-motions 'intelligence' for storyboards and eco-capitalism 'Romanticism' drew the spy-eyes of a faraway planet inhabiting terrorist-knight robot named Cyclonus, a jet-fighter A.I. 'machine' who transformed into a bipedal nihilist warrior of invasion-agenda. Cyclonus wanted to 'negotiate' with Mr. Amlan Satan, for a communications concerning his incomplete-distances readings for capitalism-race 'chess-stalemate' media/consumerism (insurance?) superstitions.



CYCLONUS: Your Earthling matrix is something like a sports-negotiation citadel.
SATAN (Amlan!): Seems you've some nihilist-examination 'will' for invasion-chess?
CYCLONUS: I shall seek to see if your capitalism/machinery warrants pardon!
SATAN: I can verify my diplomacy 'ID' as a commerce/media highways defender!
CYCLONUS: Surely then your 'Robin-Hood' intuitions offer sportsmanship-image?
SATAN: How'd you guess my fortunes-flare activity interest(s), Cyclonus?
CYCLONUS: Spying on Earth-matrix 'energizer-IQ' and cinema for some-time, pal.
SATAN: In this case, let's proceed with your overt activity-defense line for pardon.
CYCLONUS: Good.



CYCLONUS: What's this, pal, a football trophy for media-lines for flare?
SATAN (Amlan!): It's a 1970s Western-Cali Bowl-memoir QB-item of value(s)!
CYCLONUS: Why should I care (for Earthlings)?
SATAN (Amlan!): Well, Cyclonus, it's a media/revenue 'gem' for sportsmanship-IQ.
CYCLONUS: What the Hell does this vanity-item link for your eco-capitalism IQ?
SATAN: Well, alien, this is one of the 2-trophies I left in a bank-box for dowry.
CYCLONUS: Games for James Bond chess-stalemate IQ with sports-vanities.
SATAN: A sort of hand-shake in the Earthling 'axes' of media-activity education.
CYCLONUS: You chess-tie net-activity with capitalism treasure-intelligence IQ?
SATAN: We Earthlings find 'breadth' in the icing of sports-and-gold.
CYCLONUS: Hmmm, a 'circus' for bureaucracy-glass, eh?
SATAN: So far, so good, alien (ha).



Well, although Mr. Amlan Satan was an overground Earthling normal-hero, this challenge-communication with the calculating invasion-agenda terrorist-robot Cyclonus from a faraway galaxy had humbled him into a state of 'nerdist' capitalism-consciousness intuitions, but irony was Satan had been a lifelong 'aficionado' of sportsmanship-culture 'trophies' (NFL football-cards!) and defiantly re-presented his 2 special trophy cards which he'd used for his special capitalism-race insider-works with blood-diamond substitution heroics for insurance-dialysis in social-media/Selfie-commentary culture for consumerism-bread (wow).



CYCLONUS: What's this 2nd-trophy item (football-card), pal?
SATAN (Amlan): Another football rookie-treasure for Bowl-revenue intuition(s).
CYCLONUS: This is a 21st-Century treasure; your other's a 1970s piece, right?
SATAN: That's correct-o, Cyclonus; this one invokes some nifty season-play media.
CYCLONUS: The Bills resurrected their franchise since the days of Jim Kelly, right?
SATAN: How'd you know that, alien?
CYCLONUS: I did my home-planet 'research' pre-flight for invasion-blueprint.
SATAN: Well, this 2nd-trophy invokes a 'continuity' for competition-Romanticism.
CYCLOLNUS: How's that?
SATAN: My work with fortune/media 'insurance' IQ drew in me sportsmanship.
CYCLONUS: So...what?
SATAN: This 2nd-trophy highlights a continuity in competition's lines for stories!
CYCLONUS: You mean to defend Earthling-books for net-activity holograms?
SATAN: It's an Earthling 'expression' for what's (simply) fortune's detectives.
CYCLONUS: Damn (bureaucracy's dodecahedrons-wonderwalls).
SATAN: Surely, I've proven Earth-culture sovereignty 'will' for dogma, Cyclonus.
CYCLONUS: Damn (football's dinosaurs).



Seems our protagonist-prince hero-defender, Mr. Amlan Satan, was the right-stuff communicating-diplomat of our capitalism/intelligence/media culture of those 'incomplete-distances' readings for mod-civilization lines of bureau-structures and lifestyle-dialysis for 'insider' dry-excellence, and he impressed the alien-invader 'spy' terrorist robot (Cyclonus) with this cool-hand sportsmanship 'education' allusion to all that'd become a Western worldly insight for the weaponry/toys of network dialysis (for the Ego!).



GIRLFRIEND (Esmerelda): Thanx for the Orange-State sporting cardigan, darling!
SATAN: You're the diamond in my eye(s), Ezzy my love.
ESMERELDA: What's this 'secret' you mentioned during the Super Bowl, Satan?
SATAN: It concerns my incomplete-lines for fortune-society's defenses, and you!
ESMERELDA: A good knight (fine).
SATAN: All you need know of me is that I've become your 'world' butler, Ezzy.
ESMERELDA: Facebook like (damn).



Amlan/Ezzy got married in Newport (American Homeland) and had a darling-boy (Damian) for whom he'd gift a special early 21st-Century sportsmanship-media 'trophy' (Western-Cali Super Bowl football-card 'memoir' treasure) and think 'fondly' of what he communicated for Earthling-culture defense-language and how he spent his early-years as a "Robin Hood" of detectives and a "James Bond" of diamonds. Was it all worth the silver-flyer dialysis (in bureaucracy)? What do you think?



SATAN (Early-career journal):

"Me thinks the Selfie-visage of inventions in self-idealized theatrics for capitalism's 'super vision' simply requires an incomplete-lines 'knowledge' for the divisions of good, evil, governance, infiltration(s), and perchance any insider in such an Earth-realm 'environment' may cast himself as a masked-diarist for the diplomacy of civilization's right-data (for bookworms!)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on March 22, 2024
Last Updated on March 22, 2024
Tags: Transformers Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
World Order World Order

A Story by Abishai100


Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100