Boston's Galatea

Boston's Galatea

A Story by Abishai100
"

A spin on what could/would make that ancient myth of creative-mind imprints 'become' a culture-dialect (for Earthlings).

"
A spin on the myth of Galatea. Set in New England (Boston!), 
----

====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "All this work with sports-media IQ casts special 'doubt' in me for Selfie-culture of commentary in the muses/inspirations of special metaphysics counsel for competition-windows in Boston-town's special bureau lines of personality-driven American Homeland lifestyle/society drawn interest for undeniable 'consciousness' definition (wow)."



Mr. Amlan Satan was a special/pronounced covert (Interpol-relation?) blood-diamonds operationalist in Boston-town, working with a special smugglers-highways intercept for (rumored/insured) conflict-zone gems storages in banks/stores in New England 'chess-tied' with the Ion-company. He'd been swapping these (rumored/insured) 'bloody-gems' with glass-animal toys for eco-capitalism message and decided to retire from this 'overground' world of capitalism-race 'chess-insider' intelligence for adventurism/negotiations for special New England cyber-sportsmanship superstitions writing and started to become fascinated with the myth of Galatea, a beautiful ancient-image/sculpture creation who came-alive to her artist-creator (male) and served as a special Golem-symbol of man's undeniable consciousness-link with the civilization-transit driven 'holograms' of emotion's special (undeniable!) dialysis (for dowry-image).



AMLAN: This is it, a video-game 'universe' princess-warrior Golem-muse hologram, from a combat-genre of mod-civilization net-activity that shall serve as my post-retirement cyber-sportsmanship storyboard imagery for life-net culture commentary drawn bureau-flares for the metaphysics of Boston-town's (special) 'acrobatics' in defined (American Homeland) language-arts (for dark rooms).



Friends, Mr. Amlan Satan had found a special sports-bureau language 'flare' for the use of life-net culture commentary 'drawn' American Homeland (Boston-town) metaphysics for transit-energizer IQ in this 21st-Century Earth of those incomplete-distances readings to traffic-drawn civilization securities (for confidence!). He complemented his special New England American pro-football levels spirits superstitions-cheers for field goals and champions-dialysis with his newfound Galatea-of-games (a combat-genre 'sketch' for warrior-dowry). Was this to be a new imprint of Earthling dream-sleep (for Mr. Amlan Satan)? What do you think?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on March 23, 2024
Last Updated on March 23, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
World Order World Order

A Story by Abishai100


Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100